The ETF2L Highlander Challenge Fragmovie - by CUBE

Created 1st August 2011 @ 06:59

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6

Josh

ez
LEGO

Quoted from Phrozen

all that matters is the stuff
I was the 100,000th viewer of yoytech if anyone gives a fuck, I refreshed that video 43 times but it was worth it because I love that movie.

You sad individual.

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Quoted from Phrozen

all that matters is the stuff
I was the 100,000th viewer of yoytech if anyone gives a fuck, I refreshed that video 43 times but it was worth it because I love that movie.

pics or it didnt happen

Snyyppis

RLM

YYT movie still lacks 40 views on my screen.

Lets fix that shall we: http://www.youtube.com/user/mbwilcox?ob=0

Last edited by Snyyppis,

Phrozen

?

Because youtube doesn’t update the views for videos as they older as often (usually overnight) so tomorrow you will see yoyotech has 100,000 views. It’s mine, you cannot take it snyppis, I.. was the 100,000th viewer

cribbe

TC

congratulations on your very important life milestone.

Snyyppis

RLM

Quoted from Phrozen

Because youtube doesn’t update the views for videos as they older as often (usually overnight) so tomorrow you will see yoyotech has 100,000 views. It’s mine, you cannot take it snyppis, I.. was the 100,000th viewer

Youtube uses an algorithm for views that probably requires you to view some portion of the video and quite likely also checks the ip address, simply refreshing it won’t do anything.

lolage

TSPAG

Quoted from Snyyppis

[…]

Youtube uses an algorithm for views that probably requires you to view some portion of the video and quite likely also checks the ip address, simply refreshing it won’t do anything.

What ^ said. Otherwise it’d be fuck easy to get loads of views on videos.

decap

okay.jpg

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6