oh fuck, i better watch what i say :D

instag1b

Panda

man I sound like a faggot

Coco

[d¿s]

Quoted from instag1b

man I sound like a faggot

Lol, I never heard myself on mumble before this, I was surprised! I sound like a robot with a waaaaay to low voice, you can hardly hear me :P

haze-e

is good!

Good idea, I like!

Just asking: Are you a pocket Soldier?

ilike2spin

RLM

Needs mumble overlay imo.

dougiie

CotC

Quoted from ilike2spin

Needs mumble overlay imo.

yeah, kind of defeats the whole purpose without it imo. The best thing about Qun’s videos is that you can see what “he” is calling or what whoever he spec’s is saying. That way you can learn what he calls / etc etc

atmo

Not sure if you can really have a Mumble overlay when presumably he’s just recording an MP3 and playing it back over a demo. He would have to record his screen in real-time when playing if he wanted the overlay, which would be much more demanding on the CPU.

Last edited by atmo,

dodgydogman

Panda

Quoted from Hildreth

OH MY GOD I HEAR THE VOICES OF INSTAGIB AND DODGYDOGMAN!!

<3 Pandas.

(also nice vid)

Lol pretty sure i wasnt in that mix :P

Quoted from dougiie

[…]

yeah, kind of defeats the whole purpose without it imo. The best thing about Qun’s videos is that you can see what “he” is calling or what whoever he spec’s is saying. That way you can learn what he calls / etc etc

A few minutes in you should be able to tell whos calling what.

Its easy to tell who the person you are watching is, due to the fact that he will call things relevant to what hes seeing..

Quoted from Mr. G - String

oh fuck, i better watch what i say :D

So you’re gonna stop all those rants about chris?

Last edited by dodgydogman,

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from dodgydogman

So you’re gonna stop all those rants about chris?

:D

Coco

[d¿s]

Quoted from haze-e

Good idea, I like!

Just asking: Are you a pocket Soldier?

Yeah I am :)

And to the guys asking for a mumble overlay it is indeed like atmo says. If I want that, I would have to record realtime which I just can’t do with this PC, sorry! :)

dodgydogman

Panda

Ozku, ur so silly :3
“sad is me, i died”

Brainmaster

GoT<3
#WW

Quoted from Ghostface

Very good initiative Coco, good luck with it.

If only there were more people willing to take the reins. Maybe you and Qun will spark that.

what about seeing a low div5 demoman do the same? would there be interest enough? :)

dodgydogman

Panda

Quoted from Brainmaster

[…]

what about seeing a low div5 demoman do the same? would there be interest enough? :)

I sure a div6 demo would love to see them.

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Quoted from Brainmaster

[…]

dubble

Last edited by WARHURYEAH,

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Quoted from Brainmaster

[…]

I am going to try and attempt a similar thing soon enough. So then div6 shitters can learn from another div6 shitter like me.

But I will be looking to find a way to record with the mumble overlay on, but I guess that means capturing live which would be quite hard to do I’d assume.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »