Forum

Div 4 Soldier POV

Created 29th July 2011 @ 13:57

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »

Coco

[d¿s]

Kinda inspired by Qun from Infused, I also started recording my demo’s and mumble.
For now there’s only a mix uploaded just to test stuff out, but from now on it will only be from officials or pcw’s.
I know I’m not nearly as good as Qun, so please don’t comment on that. In my opinion it doesn’t harm uploading these, it could probably still help other div 6,5 and 4 players. Maybe. :P
Also, if anyone sees a big mistake I made (talking about gameplay then) let me know, this way I’m also learning! :)

Here’s my YT channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/CocoTF2

One last thing, I was seriously hesitating about posting here, just because I know there will be people whining or flaming about me not being in a high enough division to do these things. If you’re one of these persons, just don’t comment please. :)

wai

TEZC
TEZC

cool! hf <3 what hud is that? :)

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from wai

cool! hf <3 what hud is that? :)

garm3n hud i think.

gl coco im sure loads of people will find this interesting and helpful

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Nice, it’s still useful for everyone lower than you.

vøid

for new players , its even better than div1 POV because before beeing div1 you often have to be div4 :).

It can be a progressive way to learn.

Last edited by vøid,

Saadyst

~

More vids pls coco :)

atmo

Nice job, keep it up.

ViolentDuck

TSC^

Next time i’ll be better :D
Because i was like lowest scoring :D but i am like div 6 low – and you guys were playing like a div 5/4 mix =D

Last edited by ViolentDuck,

instag1b

Panda

DodgyHarry- new to tf2.

628 hours.

<3 u really :D

Last edited by instag1b,

Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

haven’t watched (yet) but good job doing this and good luck with it :)

Vaskie

BulletClub

Quoted from vøid

for new players , its even better than div1 POV because before beeing div1 you often have to be div4 :).

It can be a progressive way to learn.

Wise words right there !

Ghostface

spire

Very good initiative Coco, good luck with it.

If only there were more people willing to take the reins. Maybe you and Qun will spark that.

Mordi

≧◡≦

Great to see more people do the same as Qun!

Would consider doing it myself, but cba finding out what programs you’re using :P

Coco

[d¿s]

Thanks for the feedback guys! It’s appreciated. :)
The HUD I’m using is Garm3nhud for the people wondering.

As for the programs I’m using Mordi, I just record a demo and then afterwards let the demo play while I fraps it. (So Fraps is one program)
Also during the game I just record mumble and then put the two files together in a simple editing program. (e.g. Sony Vegas is what I’m using)

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

OH MY GOD I HEAR THE VOICES OF INSTAGIB AND DODGYDOGMAN!!

<3 Pandas.

(also nice vid)

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »