Forum

Team Refuse, a Documentary!

Created 3rd July 2011 @ 15:43

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Next »

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Didn’t really like the added gun effects :/ It seems to be a rather annoying feature in most clips/movies these days. The killstreak from norla on granary last is a good example, it seemed incredibly out of place.

Mark

Phase

Meh needed more Sfynx

ijswezel

swimp

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

Didn’t really like the added gun effects :/ It seems to be a rather annoying feature in most clips/movies these days. The killstreak from norla on granary last is a good example, it seemed incredibly out of place.

i’m not sure what you mean. do you mean sounds, because i haven’t added any new particles ‘cept the muzzleflashes and the blood from the pldx config, and i modified the healbeam myself. if it’s the sounds, they’re just base tf2 ones

randa

Best movie ever! <3 Benji and poopy

aaaaa

Quoted from wndrrrrrrrrrr

Best movie maker in tf2 right now

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Quoted from ijswezel

[…]

i’m not sure what you mean. do you mean sounds, because i haven’t added any new particles ‘cept the muzzleflashes and the blood from the pldx config, and i modified the healbeam myself. if it’s the sounds, they’re just base tf2 ones

I didn’t mention any particles, I mean the reload/shooting sounds, so that you can’t hear any other actions around the player, it’s just music and gun shots, sometimes without any reloading sounds either.

octochris

(0v0)

Really good movie, enjoyed it a lot. Did seem to suffer a bit from a lack of frameblending, but that’s mostly a personal preference. Transitions were pretty well done, not a fan of the whole ‘flashing elements’ thing, but again, personal preference. I enjoyed the slomo cuts away both as transitions and lead sequences, but felt they were perhaps used too often — it seemed every clip had a cutaway or two.

Regardless, one of the best movies I’ve seen so far this year. Attention to detail was high, and I liked the class fading on scene change. Felt pretty polished aside from the few flashing element style transitions.

Good job! :)

Mar

;?
TWIN

Great work guys! Only disappointment for me was oronoc having just the one clip. Editing was great.

alfa

Very well done, enjoyed it!

decap

your best one yet, n1

ijswezel

swimp

i do appreciate the constructive criticism you guys are offering. it’s good advice and a big thanks for all the kind words too :D

n00ne

More of an editing win rather than sick frags. Liked it alot anyway.

naMu

LAITON
KUKKO!

I actually like the fact that movie has certain type of flow to it and Iceweasel opted to use kill streaks more than airgibs (what people consider to be ‘sick frags’) on the movie. There was few gibs of mine there, but I am quite sure I sent tons of more.

Transitions are just too good in this, specially the one where Ride of the Valkyries changed to Symphony no. 5 and _ben stabs bash and joeyC down. Compared to the test versions what I saw this full version is just kick ass. I think I will upload the movie to own3d and alien arena if Iceweasel is not on it yet. Would be cool if all the TF2 fragmovies would end up in to all possible ‘gaming sites’ to get wider audience and more people to play TF2 competitively.

Last edited by naMu,

Poop

TSUN~
[PG]

xD

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Damn that was really enjoyable!
I’ve never seen a kill counter used well, but that was nice and subtle.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Next »