Forum

Power Rangers! Rey's Fragvideo!

Created 24th January 2009 @ 00:51

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

RangerRey

Here you go, gents. I’ll give you a bit of an explanation of the video before you guys click it. Hopefully you’ll read it before watching the awesomeness of this video.

All the demos that I use in this video were recorded sometime during January 10th to January 23rd 2009. This is not a fragvideo that is meant to show how loltime awesome I am, because I’m sure you know that already. Before people start raging saying “no wai wotr won’t lose to this noob” I strictly say in the video that it says “wotr’s Torden”. Funny coincidence, that I actually fought him a couple of times merccing for other clans.

For those who don’t know me, I used to play scout for FB. I was Lowkey the Lyesmith. I recently created a Power Rangers clan as a joke PCW clan that fucks around with others. I hope you all enjoy the video in the sense that it’s a lighthearted, funtastic loltime believe it video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJQypJaZAbs&feature=channel_page

cook

FB

It’s hilarious, and has my un-dieing love. Both it, and you.

Redman350

[FB]

Probably the greatest frag vid ever made, an inspiration to movie makers everywhere.

Coming 2009: Power Rangers, the bball team.

kolox

obs.

loltimes

Red just taught me that I can change my old username. :O

Krakyn

rEJ

lol, I suspect I am the medic getting air blast juggled yet escaping :D

You should really have left the basic hud in, can’t remember what the command is but it’s on about 9000 other threads in here. It’s not just about showing of who you kill, it’s sometimes fun to see yourself or more often your clan mates die in other peoples frag videos ;)

I removed the hud so I can add the lollerblading VICTIM gauge. :3

But, you’re right. I’ll add the HUD next time. :3

jlp

Not really sure why (sorry :P) but i found it awesome, maybe it was the music (which was hilariously random), I actually enjoyed this more than any other one i’ve seen, thanks for the upload dude, really funny

Norris

TOP SCORE

Mingebag

SEnS

Whooo oh oh ooooh :D

Very funny movie, i like it.
<3 the double pyro action :D

Iller

tGa

Well, always nice with a new fragvid !

Just a note about the victim counter. Usually it is used to show the number of victims in one life and not the total number of kills in the game. But of course, one can use it in this way also.

jem

rEJ

Probably the greatest music to ever grace any video, ever.

kakkoii!

Thanks for the criticism and comments! I think my next video will definitely have all of the ones mentioned above. They are valid improvements that I’ll be noting. :D

seraph

rEJ

jaysus, I sure would hate to be one of the noobs owned in that awesome video.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »