Created 11th June 2011 @ 09:51

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

Sir Remix

frø
DANMARK

Quoted from jgmaster

Didn’t see you get back stabbed once. Unrealistic :D

ohh you! :)

And thank you everybody for your feedback!

Last edited by Sir Remix,

LuckyLuke

UbeR |

Liked the ultra slowmo’s.. Most of the clips were pretty cool, but next time make sure you leave net_graph off! :P

WildEast

.:EnG!:.
<3

No we didn’t have electricity by that time, either than that it was enjoyable.

Nuck

TIDS
TSGHUH

really nice, liked it.
besides the mentioned little mistakes like netgraph and so on, I just don´t really get why you would use such a shitty remix/remake of one of the best Mos Def tracks ever… the original is way better -> http://www.wat.tv/video/mos-def-ms-fat-booty-vnfb_2h84f_.html
other than that, enjoyed it. we need more medic movies!

Thalash

wG
S-O

Really liked it, excellent frags, music and editing.

Good job Remix :)

impressive fragging , nice to see you back in the movie editing scene :)

flushy

P.O.P

Quoted from Sir Remix

Programs used:
Team Fortress 2
Sony Vegas 10
Pldx recording tool
Lawena recording tool
Adobe After Effects

I’m really happy that a 3rd party tool wasn’t included and that you ‘got to the level you’re at legit’ XD

on a serious note enjoyable watch!

xzr

nice movie, extra points for vinnie paz

konr

Gj. Good movie.

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

I like the first song even though it is full of utter shit.

Decent movie.

madu

sisu

Nice movie!

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Quoted from Nuck

, I just don´t really get why you would use such a shitty remix/remake of one of the best Mos Def tracks ever… the original is way better -> http://www.wat.tv/video/mos-def-ms-fat-booty-vnfb_2h84f_.html

Maybe because the original beat is kinda silly tonality-wise? In the chorus, the key changes abrubtly without any type of modulation whatsoever… Sounds really ugly imo; never understood why that song was popular. This remix fixes it though :3 (except for the fact that it switches beats in the middle – I guess this is from a mix)

And lol @ that vinnie paz guy… I guess you gotta trust on Chris or Cookye to bring good hiphop in TF2 fragvids :D

But anyway, nice moments, grimbar shouldn’t be so grumpy :P

lol @ “ubersaw jump” in gully valley
needed more rocket surfs onto medpack/height advantage tho :P

Dummy

Quoted from skeej

[…]

Maybe because the original beat is kinda silly tonality-wise? In the chorus, the key changes abrubtly without any type of modulation whatsoever… Sounds really ugly imo; never understood why that song was popular. This remix fixes it though :3 (except for the fact that it switches beats in the middle – I guess this is from a mix)

And lol @ that vinnie paz guy… I guess you gotta trust on Chris or Cookye to bring good hiphop in TF2 fragvids :D

lol @ “ubersaw jump” in gully valley
needed more rocket surfs onto medpack/height advantage tho :P

grims grumpy by default.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from skeej

grimbar is only grumpy because he thinks the way to get people to think that he’s good at medic is to criticise everyone else instead of improving. hence the reason he suddenly appeared about 2 weeks ago with constant asshole remarks.

Possibly one of the best vids of any class I’ve seen for pure skill and enjoyment – Forget all the effects and syncing to music rubbish people whinge about…

That was top notch, downloading now as that’s a keeper.

edit: Also the first track was quality!

Last edited by hezitate,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »