Forum

"End of days" a medic movie by Sir Remix

Created 11th June 2011 @ 09:51

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »

Sir Remix

frø
DANMARK

Hello

This is my first not canceled movie! It’s a medic movie featuring frags from season 9 with my division 2b team “FRØMANDSKORPSET”. The movie is called “End of days”.
The movie is not much edited, i just wanted to show some good frags with some music. All the clips in the movie is from either official games or practice games with my team(1 or 2 really old clips tho)

I’m sorry for some spelling mistakes in the outro, diddent bother rendering agian when i found out.

Programs used:
Team Fortress 2
Sony Vegas 10
Pldx recording tool
Lawena recording tool
Adobe After Effects

Songs(In order of appereance):
Vinnie Paz – End of days feat. Block McCloud
Den Sorte Skole – Lektion #1 – Track 7

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xh818bo3HwU
Download: http://www57.zippyshare.com/v/18865753/file.html

I hope you enjoy it!

Thanks

Last edited by Sir Remix,

Duff

nice 1

Septique

I liked it

poxie

Very entertaining :)

grimbar

– netgraph mistakes
– syncing by making the viewport stutter in unneccessary moments
– if you got viewmodels enabled use a small dot or something similar as crosshair, if you have to use one
– the soundmix isn’t great
– use better targetIDs, too bulky

While I like the first track it doesn’t fit the varying paces in the material presented

Also quite messy decision-making and wasting charge when you uber

2/5

Mike

TEZC

Quoted from grimbar

– netgraph mistakes
– if you got viewmodels enabled use a small dot or something similar as crosshair, if you have to use one

While I like the first track it doesn’t fit the varying paces in the material presented

2/5

mad german

Sir Remix

frø
DANMARK

Quoted from grimbar

– netgraph mistakes

2/5

Thank you for your opinion.

But don’t comment on stuff like “messy decision-making and wasting charge when you uber”
That’s total bullshit, and you don’t have any chance seeing it in a 5-10 sec clip cut out of a 30 minutes demo.

Mike

TEZC

btw nice job, it’s nice

Kinyu

popkõrns

nice movie, epic 1st song

bìester

really nice work :)

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Wasn’t a fan of the first song, and I thought the target ID was a bit to chunky, maybe just keep it down to the HP number + name?

Anyway, despite that it was pretty neat.

blorg

Quoted from Septique

I liked it

aaaaa

The first song was pretty strange – “the people who built the pyramids had the power of electricity but they don’t tell us” (or something to that effect) l o l

The actual movie was very good though :d

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from aaaaa

The first song was pretty strange – “the people who built the pyramids had the power of electricity but they don’t tell us” (or something to that effect) l o l

The actual movie was very good though :d

Vinnie Paz has a different view on things than most :P

octochris

(0v0)

vinnie paz and his group of retards in AotP… try to spit on some ‘higher level’ shit and all they come out with is preteen conspiracy nonsense as always, jesus christ vinnie, get a fucking grip, it’s like Violent by Design was a fucking fluke

no slight on you, i’m sure the movie was fine, but i couldn’t watch it all due to constant cringing at vinnie paz falling off

Last edited by octochris,

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »