Forum

lawena recording tool

Created 17th May 2011 @ 21:48

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 31 Next »

flushy

P.O.P

make SURE you have a folder in your tf folder called ‘movie’ without the ‘ ‘ marks ofc. Otherwise i believe no tgas will be outputted to this folder.

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

I have a weird problem, where after I have recorded one set of tga’s, being called a1_00001, etc, if I record a second set, instead of becoming b1_000001 it overwrites the tga’s already in the folder. Is there a fix for this?

Opti

REMOVE

Quoted from CrashSite

I have a weird problem, where after I have recorded one set of tga’s, being called a1_00001, etc, if I record a second set, instead of becoming b1_000001 it overwrites the tga’s already in the folder. Is there a fix for this?

Same prob.

murje

sirkkels
[hePPa]

Quoted from Opti

[…]
Same prob.

After recording, move the tgas to another folder?

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

I could, but it is annoying, as I don’t want to have to go out of TF2 to do this, then go back in.

ijswezel

swimp

if you record multiple clips in one session of tf2, it will name them a1_xxxx, b1_xxxx and so on accordingly. if you quit and go back into tf2 and record again it will start over from a1_xxxx, overwriting anything in there. if you don’t want to record multiple things in one session then just have an explorer window open to delete the tga files when you’re done vdubbing them ready for when you next start the game.

edit:
Quoted from Luxi

how to remove particles of medic beams

extract tf/particles/particles_manifest.txt from team fortress 2 content.gcf into tf/particles, and delete the lines

“file” “!particles/medicgun_beam.pcf”
and
“file” “!particles/medicgun_attrib.pcf”

if you want them back just put the lines back in or delete particles_manifest.txt

Last edited by ijswezel,

murje

sirkkels
[hePPa]

Quoted from CrashSite

I could, but it is annoying, as I don’t want to have to go out of TF2 to do this, then go back in.

Isn’t tf2 windowed and no border with lawena?

flushy

P.O.P

Quoted from murje

[…]

Isn’t tf2 windowed and no border with lawena?

it is…

stop being lazy if its such a problem just exit lawena after recording one clip, vdub it, clear movie files and start it up again to record the next one?

Gladdy

Quoted from flushy

[…]

it is…

stop being lazy if its such a problem just exit lawena after recording one clip, vdub it, clear movie files and start it up again to record the next one?

Saves you some clogg-ups because of nearly full hdds too!

dg

Is there any way to disable the voice menu or at least prevent it from being seen in the *.tga files?

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

When I run this tool it overwrites my cfgs and hud, how do I stop this from happening?

tasKu

e-famous

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

When I run this tool it overwrites my cfgs and hud, how do I stop this from happening?

If the lawena folders stay in your tf2 folder, I just open the lawena tool and close it again, then it removes them and my own cfg stays.

l l l

Is there a way to use custom huds without the health and ammo, basically I just want mores kill notification

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from l l l

Is there a way to use custom huds without the health and ammo, basically I just want mores kill notification

I think there’s a command to enable more kill notices on the screen at once

WildEast

.:EnG!:.
<3

Not sure if thats for everyone, but in my case the Lawena autoexec is overwrited by my game’s autoexec, resulting in my game’s cfg loading after yours, so I get maxframes instead.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 31 Next »