Forum

lawena recording tool

Created 17th May 2011 @ 21:48

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 30 31

Kaneco

Quoted from LuckyLuke

A couple days ago, yes me too. Did you try it today? That’s why I said “last update”. That is from 2 days ago. Happens in all demos.
http://www.teamfortress.com/post.php?id=21553

hmm ok now thats something else, it seems it is indeed related to tf2 rather than lawena. Im having the same problem now that I checked. I guess it can’t be fixed by editing the hud alone? Let’s see if the ppl over at tftv can help us solve it otherwise if its a bug guess we have to email eric about it.

Last edited by Kaneco,

flushy

P.O.P

Quoted from kaidus

Having some trouble. With Lawena I get “Cannot load file ‘scripts/items/items_game.txt'” whenever I try to launch TF2 from it. Would happily just use almie’s instead but TF2 launches and immediately crashes with no error message. Don’t mind which program I use so any help fixing either would be grand.

I’m getting this same engine error – does anyone know the fix? I have a FaN frag movie that needs making…

Alphaa

Quoted from Kaneco

[…]
hmm ok now thats something else, it seems it is indeed related to tf2 rather than lawena. Im having the same problem now that I checked. I guess it can’t be fixed by editing the hud alone? Let’s see if the ppl over at tftv can help us solve it otherwise if its a bug guess we have to email eric about it.

has anyone found a fix to this?

LuckyLuke

UbeR |

Killnotices only huds aren’t working anymore since the Meet your match update. Any ideas? Showing the default hud.

Last edited by LuckyLuke,

Phnx

Quoted from LuckyLuke

Killnotices only huds aren’t working anymore since the Meet your match update. Any ideas? Showing the default hud.

http://www.teamfortress.tv/post/610219/hud-editing-short-questions-quick-answers
make a text file and put it in your hud folder where you have scripts and resources and it should fix it.

_noGamesen5e_

why every time i play a sunshine map demo lawena will say that i have a missing map but i already download the map in tf2. how do i fix it?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 30 31