Forum

lawena recording tool

Created 17th May 2011 @ 21:48

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 28 29 30 31 Next »

frequent

Tory

Alright so I’ve tried just about anything to get lawena to work and I’m ready to give up, i’ll pay a key or two to anyone that can record around 10-15 demos for me. I have the ticks and everything I just want them recorded into any sort of video file and sent back to me. Someone pls…

EDIT: got it working, no longer paying keys

Last edited by frequent,

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Quoted from frequent

Alright so I’ve tried just about anything to get lawena to work and I’m ready to give up, i’ll pay a key or two to anyone that can record around 10-15 demos for me. I have the ticks and everything I just want them recorded into any sort of video file and sent back to me. Someone pls…

If you’re having that much difficulty you can always try igmdb.org, it’s got a few visual bugs at the moment that the creator is working on but it’s functional.

frequent

Tory

Quoted from Sideshow

[…]

If you’re having that much difficulty you can always try igmdb.org, it’s got a few visual bugs at the moment that the creator is working on but it’s functional.

no 60fps :(
cool place tho
also don’t forget the last b in the url like i did or you’re gonna end up on your government watchlist

my offer still stands since that website doesnt let you change hud’s and other settings if anyone’s interested

EDIT: my offer does not still stand

Last edited by frequent,

Phnx

Quoted from frequent

[…]

no 60fps :(
cool place tho
also don’t forget the last b in the url like i did or you’re gonna end up on your government watchlist

my offer still stands since that website doesnt let you change hud’s and other settings if anyone’s interested

almie’s recording tool/source recording tool.
try them, and if they don’t work just use a max graphic config and copy the bind for the movie recording, it’s not like you need anything else but actually recording high quality clips in 60 fps.
you can put any hud/hitsound you would like.

Alfie

(ETF2L Donator)
bobs

lawena is pretty much just a glorified cfg manager. Go into the lawena files and you can find all the files it loads and then you can do it manually.

frequent

Tory

Quoted from Phnx

[…]
almie’s recording tool/source recording tool.
try them, and if they don’t work just use a max graphic config and copy the bind for the movie recording, it’s not like you need anything else but actually recording high quality clips in 60 fps.
you can put any hud/hitsound you would like.

Almie’s seems to work fine, thanks a lot. I withdraw my offer of keys.

Last edited by frequent,

Kaneco

You can use lawena github to report the issue you are having. Quantic is a very active and open dev and he will most likely try to help you through that issue

konr

I run the .bat for this program and it just doesn’t actually work. Lawena is nowhere to be found and the .bat closes very quickly.

slesh

So i installed lawena today and used it to record a clip, the clip was smooth and stuff, it was great, but now i have no idea how to disable lawena settings if i wanna play the game, for example, i can’t see chat when i’m not writing, the weps menu (1/2/3) is invisible too, net graph went on 0, hitsounds were off, ..
AND the super smooth effect lawena adds to tf2 is just impossible to play with :c
So, yeah, anyone could help me out ? :3

Kaneco

Quoted from slesh

So i installed lawena today and used it to record a clip, the clip was smooth and stuff, it was great, but now i have no idea how to disable lawena settings if i wanna play the game, for example, i can’t see chat when i’m not writing, the weps menu (1/2/3) is invisible too, net graph went on 0, hitsounds were off, ..
AND the super smooth effect lawena adds to tf2 is just impossible to play with :c
So, yeah, anyone could help me out ? :3

You probably didnt let tf2 or lawena close properly when u used it and lawena didnt have time to swap your configs back to the original one.

Check your tf2 folder for the folders named lwrt something and check if they’re your configs and swap them if they are, otherwise you lost your configs probably because you didnt let lawena swap the files properly.

slesh

Ah thx man, it works now, i just needed to swap the 2 cfg :3

Kaneco

Quoted from slesh

Ah thx man, it works now, i just needed to swap the 2 cfg :3

next time make sure to give tf2 time to close properly and lawena to replace the configs, because you can lose your config this way

Chipius

.goy

Yo, I bought a skin not long ago, I cant see it because I play with dxlevel 81 (poor fps with higher dx), but when I look a demo with lawena with highest settings (dx 98) I don’t see the skin. So is there a way to see the skin with lawena on a demo which has been recorded with dxlevel 81?

NeuTronas

Quoted from Chipius

Yo, I bought a skin not long ago, I cant see it because I play with dxlevel 81 (poor fps with higher dx), but when I look a demo with lawena with highest settings (dx 98) I don’t see the skin. So is there a way to see the skin with lawena on a demo which has been recorded with dxlevel 81?

Most likely demos are not recording what skin you are using as well as the colours of hats.

Fuxx

REMOVE

Quoted from Chipius

AFAIK whitelists haven’t been updated so if these are competitive demos then you weren’t using the skin to begin with since it’s not whitelisted.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 28 29 30 31 Next »