lawena recording tool

Created 17th May 2011 @ 21:48

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 27 28 29 ... 31 Next »

Kaneco

Maybe this is a win7 problem only?

I have been using lawena on win 8.1 just fine, even with the latest updates

deli

IKEA

Win 8.1(updated) and lawena works prefectly.
Did you update your 7 recently?

Lithium

As far as I know, maybe I did during holidays but so far it didn’t cause any trouble with Lawena. What do you suggest cause it’s really annoying ?

Lithium

*edit*

It works again… I use the lawena no update .ex from a previous version and it now launches…

Last edited by Lithium,

How do I hide server info windows like map votes, etc. and tf2 newbie tips like “Capture 5 points to win the game”?

Is it possible to enable important spy hud parts like disguise, cloak or Diamondback’s crit count?

Last edited by Ber,

.zero

-chess-

I keep getting the error “failed to replace custom files”. And I have no idea what I’m doing wrong. Anyone help? :(

Quoted from .zero

I keep getting the error “failed to replace custom files”. And I have no idea what I’m doing wrong. Anyone help? :(

For me, removing the fonts in my custom/hud/resource folder fixed it. I just put them back in after I’ve finished recording.
Hope this helps!
Edit: Another fix I’ve seen is restarting steam

Last edited by Mop,

Dr. Heinz

★GF
KAAS

Quoted from .zero

Restarting my pc fixed it.
I sometimes have it when I already played tf2 with my own custom folder.

.zero

-chess-

Quoted from Mop

[…]

For me, removing the fonts in my custom/hud/resource folder fixed it. I just put them back in after I’ve finished recording.
Hope this helps!
Edit: Another fix I’ve seen is restarting steam

Thanks, removing the fonts solved that problem. But now the tool is crashing right when it starts the demo. :(

Brick Top

TBNC
sB!

I keep getting this error, any chance why?

Couldn’t write movie snapshot to file C:Program Files (x86)Steamsteamappsxsohxteam fortress 2tfmoviesa1_0000.tga.
WaveFixupTmpFile( ‘C:Program Files (x86)Steamsteamappsxsohxteam fortress 2tfmoviesa1_.WAV’ ) failed to open file for editing

Last edited by Brick Top,

.Cali

TF2Co

You should maybe try to redirect your recording file on Lawena, try to create a folder on your Desktop for example and on Lawena go here : http://i.imgur.com/JD42xor.png , “Change Movie Folder” choose the one you just created.

I did that in the past worked for me. GL :)

Brick Top

TBNC
sB!

Quoted from .Cali

You should maybe try to redirect your recording file on Lawena, try to create a folder on your Desktop for example and on Lawena go here : http://i.imgur.com/JD42xor.png , “Change Movie Folder” choose the one you just created.

I did that in the past worked for me. GL :)

Still giving me this error:

Started recording movie, frames will record after console is cleared…
Couldn’t write movie snapshot to file C:Program Files (x86)Steamsteamappsxsohxteam fortress 2tfmoviesa1_0000.tga.
WaveFixupTmpFile( ‘C:Program Files (x86)Steamsteamappsxsohxteam fortress 2tfmoviesa1_.WAV’ ) failed to open file for editing
Stopped recording movie…
H

the slashes are removed so it will look all together.

thank you for your help. Also, interestingly, it doesnt exec the lawena config, it moves it to the folder but I have to exec it manually.

SrBenjs112

Who know, why lawena doesn’t record my tf2 hats?

SrBenjs112

Quoted from SrBenjs112

Who know, why lawena doesn’t record my tf2 hats?

Dr. Heinz

★GF
KAAS

When I am on a local server, my hats don’t show up either.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 27 28 29 ... 31 Next »