How to enable the crosshair ? :(

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

Quoted from Lateralus

Thirdperson binds appear to not work. :I

same here

Montz

I’m sorry about the thirdperson binds, I made a version of lawena for hl2dm and added them there but then forgot to add them to the original tool. Right now I’m traveling so I can’t update the tool, but I’ll return home in a couple of days and test a new set of binds that someone from the community sent me. These new binds should work like the pldx ones did, so cross your fingers.

Cheers!

Madoff

about half of the clips i record through the vdm tool end up having audio clips that don’t sync up properly with the video framerate.

Saki

Quoted from Madoff

about half of the clips i record through the vdm tool end up having audio clips that don’t sync up properly with the video framerate.

Not sure what you’re doing wrong mate, mine is working fine.

Madoff

whatever is happening is pretty consistent too. for example, one clip that i’m trying to record has messed up in the exact same way 3 times in a row. it’s the only clip i have a vdm made for. i have it set to record about 1000 ticks at 240 fps. all 3 times, when i load the .tga files and the .wav file into virtualdub, they sync up to about 95 fps. on some off the other clips i’ve had messed up framerates at, it’s been anywhere for 70 on one, to 130 or so on the other. not really sure what i could be doing to mess this up.

edit: and it cant be the demo, because i just went through and recorded the clip with lawena but did not use the vdm tool, and it came out just fine. weird.

Last edited by Madoff,

Montz

Yeah, salmon warned me about that when we discussed vdm files. They might not work for some. That’s tf2, fickle as hell.

Montz

Quoted from Montz

Yeah, salmon warned me about that when we discussed vdm files. They might not work for some. That’s tf2, fickle as hell.

I’m sorry that I can’t be of more assistance, but I can’t fix the engine or the game :(

Saki

Good job overall man. I wanted to do some editing but I want some of these binds up so I’ll wait patiently for the update.

Enjoy your trip =D

xiaoxiong

wpminnows

[PG]

can it record avis

Montz

Quoted from wpminnows

can it record avis

not by default, but if you go into recbindings.cfg and modify the startrecording alias, you can set it to record avi instead of tgas

BLAKERON

AV

Montz, when u’ll fix thirdperson binds? :]

Montz

Quoted from BLAKERON

Montz, when u’ll fix thirdperson binds? :]

I’m currently working on a big update, which includes new thirdperson binds (I already tested them and they work like a charm, they allow you to rotate, pitch and zoom the camera gradually instead of providing fixed angles). Sadly, today I’m going to the beach for a few days, but I’ll finish the update when I get back.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14 15 ... 31 Next »