Forum

K1CK Frag Movie By SorroW

Created 13th May 2011 @ 18:05

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

SorroW

iveR
VDOH

yo!
So, ive been working on this movie for quite some time now, and I finally finished it! :D
This movie is about the team K1ck (the old lineup) and is featuring some of the best players from israel!
Today, k1ck is: Fadestep, matnuN, Mike Retsh0ck, Royze, and Sentor.

—————————

Info:

Length – 5:23
Size – 197 MB
Download Links – http://www.mediafire.com/?qk88uqhmpqt2yhz
Youtube – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgm-FwB_8dQ
Own3d – http://www.own3d.tv/video/119810/K1CK_By_SorroW

—————————

Players:

Fadestep
matnuN
Nivzeh
Retsh0ck
Sentor
techtron

—————————

Songs:

Brand X Music – Last Chance
Dead By April – Trapped
Dead By April – A Promise
Linkin Park – Figure
Styles of Beyond – Get it

—————————

Software:

Sony Vegas Pro 9
After Effects
Photoshop
PLDX Recorder Tool

—————————

Special Thanks:

Lit for being awesome and helping me with everything i needed :]
Jelly for helping me with the photoshop things :D
Acrobat, Fragga, Forward, Naf, Daedric, Lef, Royze, Bena, Jiton, DUCKZ, exeL, Biester, Bones, Freezer, barEEE, Mix, Humba, pr3d, Spiderpig, yiN and everyone else that i forgot :p

—————————

Hope you will enjoy! :]

Last edited by SorroW,

Mike

TEZC

nice!!

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Frags were nice, really enjoyed some of them

However, in my opinion this movie was let down by a few things…

1. The colours, you’ve used the same colours for ages, and they also seemed to be the same set for every clip, it got kinda boring.

2. Contrast was pretty damn high, the only thing I hated about the YYT movie was not being able to see who was being killed, same thing here.

3. The music for me was really bad, the first song was kinda cringe worthy for me.

This is all a matter of opinion, I prefer simple movies where I can just sit and appreciate the frags, the flashing after kills and camera zooms got a bit tedious and nothing really changed throughout the movie.

There’s no doubt that you’re good at movie making etc. But you seem to do the same stuff over and over, without doing anything that is out of the ordinary for yourself.

6.5/10

Tack

kp/

it was alright, even if the music was a little bit sleepy, i think i woke up near the end with the beginning of the new song, but overall it was ok.

hoppi

TIDS

MOAR FFWD

SorroW

iveR
VDOH

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

Frags were nice, really enjoyed some of them

However, in my opinion this movie was let down by a few things…

1. The colours, you’ve used the same colours for ages, and they also seemed to be the same set for every clip, it got kinda boring.

2. Contrast was pretty damn high, the only thing I hated about the YYT movie was not being able to see who was being killed, same thing here.

3. The music for me was really bad, the first song was kinda cringe worthy for me.

This is all a matter of opinion, I prefer simple movies where I can just sit and appreciate the frags, the flashing after kills and camera zooms got a bit tedious and nothing really changed throughout the movie.

There’s no doubt that you’re good at movie making etc. But you seem to do the same stuff over and over, without doing anything that is out of the ordinary for yourself.

6.5/10

Thanks for feedback :] will try to do better next time!

flushy

P.O.P

pretty kickass editing really enjoyed! <3 retty

wampee

AWESOME :D

Nikola

meh

MOOGLE

tf2 is dead. dont u have a rl? idiots :D mike, its ok to play with israelis.. maybe u will find an online israeli girl. gl for that kiddo

Mike

TEZC

are you having trouble putting on some clothes moo?

Forsak3n

S

awesome :)

Sketch

MM

sick edit. the credits music sounded better than the emo shit all the way through though.

Edd

T2P

not enough mike…

on a serious note, I enjoyed the frags but the music wasnt to my taste

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

Quoted from MOOGLE

tf2 is dead. dont u have a rl? idiots :D mike, its ok to play with israelis.. maybe u will find an online israeli girl. gl for that kiddo

Says the guy with 3000 games played on mge.

Nice video, shame about the music though.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »