Forum

airheal alternative

Created 27th April 2011 @ 10:38

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

pykow

Quoted from rytis

[…]
so, have you ever played against him?

Yes I have, 2 times against him and one time with him ;)

Last edited by pykow,

yin

imo this is the new etf2l everyone hates each other for no reason but back to topic.

imo nightbox you should ahve been the last guy posting that. you got flamed for shit like this months ago and should know how that is. maybe ghostface is not the best player but atleast you can have fun with him without having troubles about hes posting shit in forums about your jokes or stuff like that.

etf2l getting more retarded day by day.

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from yin

imo this is the new etf2l everyone hates each other for no reason but back to topic.

imo nightbox you should ahve been the last guy posting that. you got flamed for shit like this months ago and should know how that is. maybe ghostface is not the best player but atleast you can have fun with him without having troubles about hes posting shit in forums about your jokes or stuff like that.

etf2l getting more retarded day by day.

You look way too much into trolling and forum banter. Just saying.

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

woa. seriosly guys, you can’t stand jokes ?

That video is a fail movie by its purpose. You guys take it too seriosly, get a life.

FIR

SnG

Why do you guys make him out to be so bad? He’s not ALL bad is he? I’ve played a few times with him, and I rarely see him failjumps like that :/

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3