airheal alternative

Created 27th April 2011 @ 10:38

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knjp9H6UrkU

Swarlz

Nightbox, looks like you’ve been kicked off your airhealing throne.

Last edited by Swarlz,

Cooler

4Queens

old

vani

Bully

old

Swarlz

Can we show this TF2 veteran some respect please. This here is nightbox, has payed in teams 10x your skill level and could meatshot you to the moon and back. Without this guy you would have no tf2 as you know it you absolute douche bags. Just saying “old” is the biggest sign on desrepect and ignorance you absolute twats.

Forsak3n

S

wtf?!

doks

yeep! the one and only. my music choice btw :)

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

Quoted from Swarlz

Can we show this TF2 veteran some respect please. This here is nightbox, has payed in teams 10x your skill level and could meatshot you to the moon and back. Without this guy you would have no tf2 as you know it you absolute douche bags. Just saying “old” is the biggest sign on desrepect and ignorance you absolute twats.

mad?

herpderp

DAKKA

Dem jumps.

Swarlz

Quoted from Nmx

[…]

mad?

Stfu you absolute mong – I’m here trying to defend these forums and twats like you come out of nowhere and just start talking crap like there’s no tomorrow. You don’t even know how to play TF2 so why do you bother trying to play etf2l and why bother flooding these forums with crap, if you want to make a comeback do it properly rather than saying UMAD!?!?!? You faggot shitface.

lagi

Quoted from Swarlz

[…]

Stfu you absolute mong – I’m here trying to defend these forums and twats like you come out of nowhere and just start talking crap like there’s no tomorrow. You don’t even know how to play TF2 so why do you bother trying to play etf2l and why bother flooding these forums with crap, if you want to make a comeback do it properly rather than saying UMAD!?!?!? You faggot shitface.

exactly +1

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from Swarlz

[…]

Aside from derailing the thread and questioning your sincerity, what you said makes a lot of sense and should be taken into consideration when it comes to following the guidelines.

I’m amazed.

pykow

old everyone know Ghostface is bad in tf2.
why you have to post this on a forum.
Just leave him alone and maybe he is the best TF2 medic.

No aim doesnt mean you cant play medic ;)

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from pykow

old everyone know Ghostface is bad in tf2.

so, have you ever played against him?

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

The number of posts you make is directly proportional to how bad you are at the game.
I post often, therefore I am bad.
Try and learn from my mistakes… before it’s too late D:

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »