Forum

vier red vs frømandskorpset highlight movie

Created 10th April 2011 @ 21:38

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

dauk

yeah fuck ppl like danny and tek that makes pushing 4 vs med + sniper scary

Last edited by dauk,

Ripple

Love all the QQ here, considering that danny is fragging 3rd behind biester and loogii most of the time.

atrox_

WaAS?

Quoted from Ripple

Love all the QQ here, considering that danny is fragging 3rd behind biester and loogii most of the time.

I’m sorry, I missed the QQ. Can you point me to it please? I’d also like to love it:D

cheers

atrox_

Ripple

Quoted from Ripple

[…] QQ […]

;P

Last edited by Ripple,

Setlet

Quoted from Ripple

I guess 99% of the frags everyone else gets are on bombing soldiers/scouts/demos who try to get danny. (If danny doesnt airshot them, which is impossible actually)

Last edited by Setlet,

Ripple

Quoted from Setlet

[…]

I guess 99% of the frags everyone else gets are on bombing soldiers/scouts/demos who try to get danny. (If danny doesnt airshot them)

no comment on this :) Every halfway decent team has no problems with danny at all. See for example menace, their scouts destroyed him (and the rest of our team) and noone’s whining about them :P
think it’s time to close that useless topic

Min:Dfreak

+1 rpl
just calm down guys it is still a team shooter and just a game :)!

atomic-

loooool’d

bìester

I WANT TO BE THE VERY BEST … I WILL CATCH THEM ALL

erratic

Funny how it looks like you guys are trying to undermine your own teammates skill. Frømand thought he was sick, why cant you think the same? ;)

Kinyu

popkõrns

Quoted from erratic

Funny how it looks like you guys are trying to undermine your own teammates skill. Frømand thought he was sick, why cant you think the same? ;)

They don’t want to get him banned. You know. /hint

Min:Dfreak

nah why he should get banned ?

WildEast

.:EnG!:.
<3

I see where this thread is going..

helberg

Danmark
DANMARK

guys, this was not meant to hate or flame or shit like that. We just found this video, and found it would be fitting, since danny did a good job. Im the one to blame, I usually counter alright, but I sucked so hard, we got completely steam rolled.

yes, im very mad

LooGiii

this video is still funny

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »