Forum

Moony

Created 7th March 2011 @ 18:52

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Brainmaster

GoT<3
#WW

I present to you my first fragvid starring Moony. I hope you guys like it.. I tried to keep it simple.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKqNEofLdbI&feature=channel_video_title

bye

Brainmaster

m4tu

NICE:)

FIR

SnG

moooooonyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

i didnt get to play with you the other day :(

sweet vid, konr’s comment was lol

XorZ

[8U]
[8U]

Was an alright movie, but it shouldn’t have been that long imo. Nothing against long fragvids, but this one didn’t have enough footage for 7 minutes. Should’ve cut it down to 2-3 minutes and skipped all the double kills and scenes where 9 shots are fired at one target. That stuff just doesn’t belong in a video of your highlights.

m4tu

Quoted from FIR

moooooonyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

i didnt get to play with you the other day :(

sweet vid, konr’s comment was lol

ya mean yesterday? I fell asleep and woke up 1am:P

FIR

SnG

Quoted from m4tu

[…]’

ya mean yesterday? I fell asleep and woke up 1am:P

I was supposed to play with you, but I had to go for dinner, so I got Voblitz to take my spot :3

Link!

.:ne:.

meh

aaaaa

I’m in this briefly yay <:3~

Brainmaster

GoT<3
#WW

Quoted from XorZ

Was an alright movie, but it shouldn’t have been that long imo. Nothing against long fragvids, but this one didn’t have enough footage for 7 minutes. Should’ve cut it down to 2-3 minutes and skipped all the double kills and scenes where 9 shots are fired at one target. That stuff just doesn’t belong in a video of your highlights.

Oke, will remind that ;)

ain't nuttin but a

That music.

Thalash

wG
S-O

Frags were extremely boring, so was the music. Watched about 2½ minute before I got bored.

Next time make it shorter, with better frags. Much more entertaining.

Brainmaster

GoT<3
#WW

Quoted from Thalash

Frags were extremely boring, so was the music. Watched about 2½ minute before I got bored.

Next time make it shorter, with better frags. Much more entertaining.

oke ;)

Link!

.:ne:.

Quoted from Thalash

with better frags.

then it wont be about moony

lolage

TSPAG

Quoted from Link!

[…]

Despite Moony being a bit of a troll somtimes, he had some pretty nice scout sprees there…

Thalash

wG
S-O

Quoted from Link!

[…]

Talking to the editor, not Moony. Don’t make a fragmovie starring someone if that person doesn’t have enough “frag movie worthy ish clips” if that makes sense.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »