Forum

Wade by NaF

Created 17th February 2011 @ 10:58

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »

NaF

Hi guys.
Finnaly there it is, movie starring my friends and me.
First my normal-length TF2 movie so hope you like it.

YouTube:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz9T1jtJsSk
DL link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LV8EZ8PD

Enjoy :]

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Awesome syncing and smooths
The colours were too dark in places though

NaF

i don’t know why, it’s looks not so dark in AAE :<

Rokstanski

extremely sweet editing , too much effort, nice job!
but too dark.

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from NaF

i don’t know why, it’s looks not so dark in AAE :<

If you encoded with h264 it changes the colours. Not drastically, but it does have an effect

LuckyLuke

UbeR |

Is this a music video or a frag video?

decap

this isnt cod, stop making movies like cod idiots
you cut a 6 kill scout spree down to 8 seconds, with every kill in slowmo. slow, THE FUCK down, man. you had enough awesome footage there for a sweet 5 or 6 minute movie, but instead its a 2:35 clusterfuck where u can barely see whats going on.

and dont even get me started on the colours/retarded aspect ratio changes

Last edited by decap,

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Starkie

[…]
If you encoded with h264 it changes the colours. Not drastically, but it does have an effect

incorrect. that only happens if you are specifying your colourspace incorrectly.

insanity

Quoted from decap

you cut a 6 kill scout spree down to 8 seconds, with every kill in slowmo. slow, THE FUCK down, man. you had enough awesome footage there for a sweet 5 or 6 minute movie, but instead its a 2:35 clusterfuck where u can barely see whats going on.

I agree. Nice movie nontheless

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from decap

you cut a 6 kill scout spree down to 8 seconds, with every kill in slowmo. slow, THE FUCK down, man. you had enough awesome footage there for a sweet 5 or 6 minute movie, but instead its 2:35.

Just because you have different ideas on how a frag movie should be made, doesn’t give you the right to be a dick.
Personally, I like the movie and I offered constructive criticism.
However, criticism isn’t particularly constructive when you swear at him, and tell him he’s doing everything wrong.
Calm down.

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from octochris

[…]

incorrect. that only happens if you are specifying your colourspace incorrectly.

Is that because of the whole “Convert to YV12” thing?

dougiie

CotC

every frag was in the same style, like, cut then slowmo. Would have liked it alot better if that only happened once or twice in the movie. The smoothing was interesting, good effort overall though :)

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Quoted from decap

u mad coz ur movies are bad.

atomic-

n1

george

:))

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »