Forum

m1neraL vid 4

Created 9th January 2009 @ 14:36

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

mineral

[kpwr]

Tried editing some more this time, first proper shot at actually doing vegas so don’t be harsh, I think it’s better than nothing anyway ^.^. Kind of rushed it in the end, couldn’t be bothered to go through demos anymore to find more footage so I just finished it off.

No YouTube link because they’re cunts and deleted the vid twice because of the copyright of the music I used.

(Max quality,opens up in a wmv window and plays it like extremers vid) :
FB Serv – http://92.48.193.18/jonni/VIDIV.wmv (left mouse to stream. right mouse -> save target as = download )

(Stream, lower quality) :
WeGames – http://www.wegame.com/watch/m1neraL_Soldier_frag_vid_4/

<3 Special thanks to Jonni Teh Juiciest Jew, and Arie for uploading it on FB server <3

Peace! Have a nice and successful season of ETF2L everybody.

EDIT: Oh right, made out of probably 20% pickups, rest pcw’s, league games with MM2 and anonymous.gamers :)

Jonni

[FB]

Oeh baby Ah Baby, Oeh Baby Ah Baby. awesome vid :) well worth hosting :D

AnimaL

awesooome frags, tho would be better without the effects… bit too much of em :D

elpedro

I like it, just think it’s little to mush special effects in the movie…other than that, great vid!

m00n

Great movie m1neral as usual :)

Wiiking

rofled at 2.55 where u stood still and gave the medic 6 shots before dying.

remove some of the effects plz :D still a good fragmovie :D ur getting better for each time

Ino

dp.
dp.

Nice vid with excellent choice of music, but to many effects, would be even better without them.

demsii

EPA

I enjoyed it m1n :) .. best one so far! :)

F_

A4

Great Video Mineral =D

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

why degrade your awesome midair frags by using every single effect in your editor one after the other!

Try and sync more to the music change the speed of the footage to match. Too many effects just makes it look tacky.

nice skills though

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Stop using the crappy effects during insane mid-airs. It makes it hard to follow the action and see all those great shots.
During the entire video the effects just got in the way of the great shots :)

morf

[j]\\\'
[j]'

i assume that your movie is about the kills and not the effects? bare that in mind next time :))

the frags i saw looked great though ^__^

mineral

[kpwr]

Yeah but people told me I had to edit more :P Overdid it I guess :P

Mirelin

alus

Nice. How did you waste time for demos?

morf

[j]\\\'
[j]'

yes you overdid it :p

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »