Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

tasKu

e-famous

JAG HAR EN HUND

Mordi

≧◡≦

sg <3

2nuts

Have to agree with Algot… and you know… that’s exactly what we where going for with this movie… Spot on as always Algot.

Cannady

hood

Lynx made everything look awesome.

droso

o/

Nice movie. :)

2nuts

Quoted from Mordi

sg <3

mördi dere kjempe flink, ikke sant?

and thanks droso, you Belgian ****, löve you.

konr

Not one frag as soldier from Lynx?

2nuts

Quoted from konr

Not one frag as soldier from Lynx?

A while back, we had some players who left. So we had to change our line up.. so harox went scout, lynx went demo (since we had 3 soldiers, lynx, me and larsha… lynx was a better demo than scout and harox better scout than soldier.) so thats why lynx didn’t have any solly frags.

Last edited by 2nuts,

konr

I see! Thanks for clearing that up.
Still, should have been longer and should have had frags from when he was soldier too.

xzr

det var jätteroligt! <3

Last edited by xzr,

Geten

Quoted from konr

Still, should have been longer and should have had frags from when he was soldier too.

That’s honestly the best movie compliment I’ve ever gotten. I’m like Alexander the great, you see. I never knew when to stop in time until now.. So yeah. Ehh yeah.

Thanks a ton, buddy.

2nuts

Quoted from konr

To tell you the truth lynx hasn’t played solly as his main class since like… mid s7… so it was as I said.. a while back :D Next time though… we’re gonna get more frags from everyone (some COUGH B COUGH Larsa COUGH) didn’t really send in that many demos AS you may have noticed.

ups

Nice one, really enjoyable! :)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2