CGAY&BB

refusion vol 2 )))

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

kaidus is releasing his next unfinished frag video:

“What I learnt from a boy called George”

Pyle

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2

Rumours mention a brutal sex scene between hermione and Dumbledore… About time if you ask me.. There allways was some kind of mystical tension between the two.

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from octochris

ukfm probably dead (no motivation, people withdrawing demos after i’ve edited them the final straw), i have movies to consider from a few top teams who’ve asked. hopefully going to reach a happy balance between droso and on and on in my next movie.

Looking forward to this ^^

Less synchronised frame jumping please though =D

Cannady

hood

Quoted from Mordi

gonna make the fucking BONER MOVIE BABY

BEST MOVIE EVRAR BABY

morf

[j]\\\'
[j]'

>:]

WOODY[

Op4

Quoted from octochris

ukfm probably dead (no motivation, people withdrawing demos after i’ve edited them the final straw), i have movies to consider from a few top teams who’ve asked. hopefully going to reach a happy balance between droso and on and on in my next movie.

=(

huhystah

Working on some kind of mix clip or even a movie if you can call featuring 5 different players.

siN

xenon

working on jump movie, but dont have motivation start edit it …

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

Quoted from siN

working on jump movie, but dont have motivation start edit it …

amen brother

Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

a movie

Coco

[d¿s]

Quoted from BoneS

[…]

amen brother

Have you started editing part 2 of the Lan Trilogy already? :)

siN

xenon

Quoted from BoneS

[…]

amen brother

have about 100gb recorded jumps, have songs, have idea, have time, but dont have motivation :D

clippen

Im almost done with my project. It’s a fragvid with frags from a LAN me and some swedes had.

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

I’ve watched over 1gb of demos from Reality and got a fair amount of highlights. Done some work on it, maybe a couple of minutes complete. I’m same as Sin, motivation is my greatest movie killer. It will get done though!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »