Forum

My Mini frag Movie - Fruit Revange!

Created 8th January 2011 @ 20:02

Add A Reply Pages: 1

wampee

Hello.
my second frag.
PLDX VERSION : [invalid URL]http://www.pldx.com/movie/1547/FRUIT_REVANGE/[invalid URL]
YOUTUBE VERSION : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McptwguvOOA

Last edited by wampee,

dauk

I think its revenge not revange

wampee

Quoted from dauk

I think its revenge not revange

JEWS CANT ENGLISH

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from wampee

[…]
JEWS CANT ENGLISH

)))

dannye

cb.

lol presets

LaMqTa

fenneks

the music is terrible ;) but well done

KrullkrigareN^

nandos

worst fragvid i’ve seen in a while.

wampee

Quoted from dannye

lol presets

its ‘presents’

ilike2spin

RLM

Breaks all the prerequisites for a good movie tbh. Custom crosshairs, random resolution, loud ingame noise with the music, even a quick showing of the demoui box.

Special_K

tbh, this is much much better than your first movie (Friendly Fire) but you are still getting very basic things wrong.

Why don’t you use cc_particleWorld insted of particular for your intro?

*edit* also, what framerate are you recording at? it looks REALLY low and you are frameblending to compensate =[

Last edited by Special_K,

wampee

Quoted from Special_K

tbh, this is much much better than your first movie (Friendly Fire) but you are still getting very basic things wrong.

Why don’t you use cc_particleWorld insted of particular for your intro?

*edit* also, what framerate are you recording at? it looks REALLY low and you are frameblending to compensate =[

ok,tnx for advice.
im trying to get better,its just my second edit.

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

I don’t want to be harsh, but criticism can help you improve.

At the start you can see the DemoUI, what you should do is set the timescale to 0 (press enter if you use PldX recorder), press resume in the DemoUI and close it. Then when you press record, it will play automatically.

In the intro there is a watermark because you haven’t bought a program (I’m guessing it’s Particular?), it looks bad, you shouldn’t use it if there’s a watermark there.

The aspect ratio is weird, you should look for a solution to that.

Record at 240FPS or more if you’re going to use slow motions. If not, record at 120FPS or more. That way it doesn’t look so choppy.

Keep consistency – Use the same crosshair and so on, it looks more professional.

Experiment with Colour Correction, it can really help a video’s feel. (DONT OVERDO IT)

Don’t use preset transitions, it usually looks bad. Use a fade if you can’t think of any better ways to transition the frags.

Syncing can be really powerful in movies. You should try basic syncing at first, and then get into more complicated stuff later.
First of all download Mixmeister BPM Analyzer ( http://www.mixmeister.com/bpmanalyzer/bpmanalyzer.asp ) and put your music into it. Most of the time, it should have the right BPM (Beats Per Minute) but you need to check if it’s correct (I’ll get into that later).
Open Sony Vegas and go to File -> Properties… and click the Ruler tab. In the first drop-down menu select Measures & Beats and change the Beats per minute to whatever number you got from the Mixmeister program.
Press Ok and check if the BPM is correct by listening to the beat and checking if it corresponds to the BPM counter on the left-hand side.
Then, you can sync kills to the beat easily by snapping to the beat (e.g. 12.1, 21.1, 37.1 etc.). Make sure Enable Snapping and Snap to Grid is checked (in Options).
Then there you have it, it should be much easier to sync kills to the music.

But the main problem was that you spelt the title wrongly. Revenge!

Hope you take all this into account, if you do you’ll improve your videos by a LOT.

Last edited by Starkie,

wampee

Quoted from Starkie

I don’t want to be harsh, but criticism can help you improve.

At the start you can see the DemoUI, what you should do is set the timescale to 0 (press enter if you use PldX recorder), press resume in the DemoUI and close it. Then when you press record, it will play automatically.

In the intro there is a watermark because you haven’t bought a program (I’m guessing it’s Particular?), it looks bad, you shouldn’t use it if there’s a watermark there.

The aspect ratio is weird, you should look for a solution to that.

Record at 240FPS or more if you’re going to use slow motions. If not, record at 120FPS or more. That way it doesn’t look so choppy.

Keep consistency – Use the same crosshair and so on, it looks more professional.

Experiment with Colour Correction, it can really help a video’s feel. (DONT OVERDO IT)

Don’t use preset transitions, it usually looks bad. Use a fade if you can’t think of any better ways to transition the frags.

Syncing can be really powerful in movies. You should try basic syncing at first, and then get into more complicated stuff later.
First of all download Mixmeister BPM Analyzer ( http://www.mixmeister.com/bpmanalyzer/bpmanalyzer.asp ) and put your music into it. Most of the time, it should have the right BPM (Beats Per Minute) but you need to check if it’s correct (I’ll get into that later).
Open Sony Vegas and go to File -> Properties… and click the Ruler tab. In the first drop-down menu select Measures & Beats and change the Beats per minute to whatever number you got from the Mixmeister program.
Press Ok and check if the BPM is correct by listening to the beat and checking if it corresponds to the BPM counter on the left-hand side.
Then, you can sync kills to the beat easily by snapping to the beat (e.g. 12.1, 21.1, 37.1 etc.). Make sure Enable Snapping and Snap to Grid is checked (in Options).
Then there you have it, it should be much easier to sync kills to the music.

But the main problem was that you spelt the title wrongly. Revenge!

Hope you take all this into account, if you do you’ll improve your videos by a LOT.

tnx for advice.

/youtube link added

Mordi

≧◡≦

Quoted from Starkie

……

That’s how you reply when the video is bad. Not like Fantomen did..

Add A Reply Pages: 1