Forum

numlocked_the_destroyer

Created 2nd January 2009 @ 19:03

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

My first movie, no editing at all because I have no idea how to. So if I make a 2nd movie, I will learn how to do it and make it a lot better. Also my team should be a higher division by then (THANK FUCK) (Hint hint etf2l), so I will be able to just put in frags vs good teams.

Wegame – http://www.wegame.com/watch/numlocked_the_destroyer/
Filefront – http://files.filefront.com/numlocked+the+destroyer/;12841237;/fileinfo.html

Extremer

numlocked the coming soon is already out! yay!

Troels

WUL

nice numlocked! and i liked the first song aswell! really nice…

Dave

Mafia
wMiC?

I heard numlocked got so angry he was Div3 that he broke his desk and headset, and had to rebuy both because his team didn’t win 1st place Div1.

Waebi

‹Con›

GFX are a bit meh, some text too (less than in others at least). some longer sprees would have been nice too, and i laughed a bit when i saw the clip vs our team on turb, we killed 3 of your team and you show 1 kill you got, on Anderson, then move on ;)

but nice sprees ofc.

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

we still own you waebi! <3

Dave

Mafia
wMiC?

TECHNICALLY, as far as I know, it’s 1-1 between us :D We beat you, you beat us.

And altho I flamed, I thought it was a good video :D Especially liked the music editing, thought it flowed well and transitions were done nicely.

gj

nautti

hmm… nice vid, really nice frags and good tempo. It sure doesn’t need cool editing tricks to make good fragvid. You just stick to basics. For the next video drop the fpsconfs and turn all the eyecandy on :)

That triplebottlekill was superb!!

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

I would turn on “the eyecandy”, but it rapes my pc. Hopefully when/if I make a 2nd, I’ll have updated the parts for my pc, so I can play the game properly :d

destructo

Awesum movie, awesum songs, awesum.
p.s. – umm, agreed, the triple bottle kill was awesum. :D

nautti

numlocked, I’m not quite sure how you make your movies but if you are using for example virtualdub and tf2’s own startmovie command then you can turn on the eyecandy afterwards in your demos when you are capturing your frags for the vid.

Then it won’t rape your computer when you are playing and you’ll get better looking footage for your fragvids. Give it a try sometime. Or is this just a good excuse to get yourself a new computer!? Sounds a little familiar ;D

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

DESTROYA!

Iller

tGa

Not my type of music, but nice frags. I especially liked that triple bottle on the last cap of Badlands.. :-)

mineral

[kpwr]

Nice music nice frags nice vid m8 ;)

para

tbn

nice, well done

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »