Forum

Non-boring movie

Created 10th December 2010 @ 11:32

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

octochris

(0v0)

After my latest movie being branded “boring” by some, I’m interested in doing an experiment. Fast paced music (not rap), intense and fast-paced editing, more complex than my previous movies. Looking to make a movie that’s about 5 minutes. Find me on #christf2, message me on Steam or post in this thread. Please don’t apply if you don’t already have some frags ready.

I already had two people ask me to make them a movie so they will come first if they want to be the person giving the frags for this movie. If they don’t, I’ll select someone who asks.

Because this is an experiment I will want full creative control. Suffice to say this movie will be the exact opposite of ‘boring’.

Last edited by octochris,

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

sellout

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from BoneS

sellout

totally

fadestep

aHn

your latest movie was so fucking good….

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from fadestep

your latest movie was so fucking good….

the frags were shit though

trolled)))))))))))))))))))))))))

fadestep

aHn

Quoted from octochris

[…]

the frags were shit though

trolled)))))))))))))))))))))))))

+1 :D:D

Turbo

-ƒ$-BLAH
sniper

your last vid… i liked it . Maybe a little long but I like Jurassic 5 and tribe :)

Last edited by Turbo,

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Turbo

your last vid… i liked it . Maybe a little long but I like Jurassic 5 and tribe :)

people with no attention span disagree, and sadly people with no attention spans are part of the demographic i’m trying to have enjoy it.

rtan

-9w-

I loved your latest movie but 10 minutes of scout frags is a bit long. As much as scout frags rule (:D) they do get a bit samey after a while.

kuma

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVHWJ9jPYw8

#christ f2

kuma

oh btw i read this while listening to benny benassi, seems like a good pick for the music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csRnuekqeeM&list=MLGxdCwVVULXdeSIyTfGUZqiKG7TEyidW-&playnext=22

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

I thaught your movie was of very good quality, great smoothing, rhythm and editing with some quality frags, but yeah echoing everyone after the 6 minute mark your brain is saturated with scout kills so it does becoming rather samey reguardless of your attention span.
I’d suggest doing a team movie, see rEJ and Broder frag movies, it allows you to be very creative and more diverse.
Or perhaps, as i’ve seen some really brilliant movie makers recently following a new trend of including a baby panda climbing some steps halfway through their movie then ending with a speaking goldfish.
Watch out! Mika is going to be the new prodigy/pendulum for over used soundtrack songs.

Steve

medic frags too? (oh boy)

Spira

I think you should try and highlight clutch plays/team work.. you know something to stand out.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »