pretty much what everyone else said about the length

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Swifty

pretty much what everyone else said about the length

9 inches too big for you?

Last edited by octochris,

Krimson

I liked the colours and overall editing style, i would’ve maybe cut a little bit of content out to make it more like 6 – 7 mins just to please the general public. Also, just personal opinion but I like to see some more 3rd person/free cam angles every now and again just to break it up a bit. Overall really nice work, i thought the music really fitted well with a scout frag movie.

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Quoted from Koeitje

No shout out to me :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

same :<<<<<<<<<<<

morf

[j]\\\'
[j]'

This style of TF2-movies usually entertain me the most. I really like the relaxed, easy-on-the-eye style that you have adapted and developed Chris but I did feel you could’ve spent some more time on the music, it did feel repetitive over a time span of ten minutes. Not that I didn’t like it, I liked the music very much. Just that it felt like the same beat over and over again.

That is really the only downside of it, I feel that everything else was in good harmony.

alf

didnt like the colors, i could harldy see anything. cool music but mostly not fitiing to the scenes. nice frags.

alfa

Quoted from alf

didnt like the colors, i could harldy see anything. cool music but mostly not fitiing to the scenes. nice frags.

Nice name alf

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

Nice movie, too long. And no, nothing to do with attention span, just too long. No further problems. 8/10

Turbo

-ƒ$-BLAH
sniper

Love Jurassic 5 :)

rarecandy

I liked the movie, though I think it could’ve used some brigher/happier color correction. But excellent choices of music and overrall a very tight no-bullshit type of movie :)

techtron

nice edit good frags but i dont like the music anyway

<3 fadestep

M24_

very good, the music was good but as morf said too much of the same thing for 10 minutes, if they movie is going to be that long you need to mix up the music.

other than that really nice job :)

Defuse

Awesome,very liked second part :)

Last edited by Defuse,

Abra

dat is good movie.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »