Forum

Think About That - A Movie By Kenny

Created 19th October 2010 @ 11:31

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 6 Next »

hykleri

Quoted from octochris

for the love of god people, stop using these new pldx effects, they look fucking awful

Defur

Jesus ups take a chill pill, and some coffee.

Mike

TEZC

yeah the skybox was bad, but apart from that i thought it was aight.
but tbh the thing that looks bad is kenny’s team name, eurrrgh

Jude

notdoggo

Quoted from ups

I would usually agree with this, however if you make a movie as a public display of your abilities and you want people to enjoy it, you should try and use more fitting music to reach the audience. Some people here listen to classical music, but then again you don’t see good fragmovies with it that often now, do you? This is the reason I just switch off some of the fragmovies I watch just because of the shit music choice that makes me want to go sleep instead of actually playing the game.

And if you made this movie for the sole purpose of amusing yourself whilst ignoring the public opinion instead of actually using it to improve your future movies (provided there will be future movies), ignoring the comments of the people that actually wasted a part of their lifetime to watch your movie and giving some feedback on it (“hurr durr music is shit” comments included), then I have no idea on why did you have to create a thread and inform everyone about your creation. I would just advise you to watch it until you have a few orgasms due to the awesomeness of yourself while listening to the music that you like so much.

Wasn’t trying to be rude, just didn’t have my coffee yet.

jesus christ ups chill out man

Last edited by Jude,

Harps

MM

Quoted from ups

[…]
I would usually agree with this, however if you make a movie as a public display of your abilities and you want people to enjoy it, you should try and use more fitting music to reach the audience. Some people here listen to classical music, but then again you don’t see good fragmovies with it that often now, do you? This is the reason I just switch off some of the fragmovies I watch just because of the shit music choice that makes me want to go sleep instead of actually playing the game.

And if you made this movie for the sole purpose of amusing yourself whilst ignoring the public opinion instead of actually using it to improve your future movies (provided there will be future movies), ignoring the comments of the people that actually wasted a part of their lifetime to watch your movie and giving some feedback on it (“hurr durr music is shit” comments included), then I have no idea on why did you have to create a thread and inform everyone about your creation. I would just advise you to watch it until you have a few orgasms due to the awesomeness of yourself while listening to the music that you like so much.

Wasn’t trying to be rude, just didn’t have my coffee yet.

Lol u mad :P
On a more serious note if you didnt like the music no need to write an essay saying that if you didnt like it, solely because of the music. Thats your personal preference i couldnt care less what music you listen to. I like this music you plainly dont i dont see why you felt the need to write that.

Spike Himself

TC

lolwut, where does ups say he doesn’t like your “music”?

Harps

MM

Quoted from Spike Himself

“I watch just because of the shit music choice that makes me want to go sleep instead of actually playing the game.”

wonder

MAGDONAL

Nice aimbot/triggerbot !

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Harps

[…]

“I watch just because of the shit music choice that makes me want to go sleep instead of actually playing the game.”

That wasn’t necessarily directed at just your movie though. ups just made a very valid point, albeit in a very angry kind of way :p

If you think all his post said was that your movie had shit music (regardless of this being true!), then maybe you should read it again :)

Last edited by Spike Himself,

Harps

MM

[…]

If you think all his post said was that your movie had shit music (regardless of this being true!), then maybe you should read it again :)

Im at colledge and ive showed his post to 7 people and all of them agree with my meaning to his post i have no idea if were just a retarded colledge though :S

Harps

MM

Quoted from wonder

Nice aimbot/triggerbot !

Gee thanks?? I don’t hack

dannye

cb.

Quoted from alfa

couldn’t watch after 30 seconds, all I can say is that you wasted your time.

No offense but just record normal demos, without any effects, skyboxes, etc, and use normal music if you really want music in it.

+1, but i turned it off in 10sec :P

ups

Quoted from Harps

[…]
Lol u mad :P
On a more serious note if you didnt like the music no need to write an essay saying that if you didnt like it, solely because of the music. Thats your personal preference i couldnt care less what music you listen to. I like this music you plainly dont i dont see why you felt the need to write that.

Meh, its not me being mad to begin with, since I have nothing to be mad about. Thats just the way I express my thoughts, it might be in form that may seem a bit rough to you.

Also, this guy right here is quite correct

I don’t really mind that sort of music even. Please re-read my previous essay , go-go :)

Quoted from Harps

[…]

Im at colledge and ive showed his post to 7 people and all of them agree with my meaning to his post i have no idea if were just a retarded colledge though :S

Seriously dude, how desperate do you have to be to prove your point of view to ask 7 (!) people about a random post on the Internet? You best be trollin’ boy!

Then again, I could show my post to some random people as well now can I? They will probably have a different opinion of it and it’s meaning.

Last edited by ups,

Harps

MM

lololol my firends that were sitting at the table were reading the post with me :P ahhh ups u make me lol

ups

Quoted from Harps

[…]

Quoted from Harps

lololol my firends that were sitting at the table were reading the post with me :P ahhh ups u make me lol

DOES NOT COMPUTE, DOES NOT COMPUTE, ERROR, ERROR

Instead of acknowledging your mistake regarding my post you try and make a joke out of it ( I am ofc talking about my first post and your response to it ). Apparently this conversation is over :)

Last edited by ups,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 6 Next »