UbeR |

you get the point :|

Hofven

Quoted from Waster

Nothing special.

This video makes me wanna play css: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYEyIGLRqW0

aimbot + script funny

AnimaL

u guys do realise that this has been created like 2yrs ago, just try googling for tf2turbo servers, there still are some 32 man full tf2turbo russian servers

or watch -AA- movie

<3 ceasium for creating that awesome mod

Last edited by AnimaL,

Quoted from blorg

[…]

fucking lol…

thaCURSEDpie

Quoted from AnimaL

u guys do realise that this has been created like 2yrs ago, just try googling for tf2turbo servers, there still are some 32 man full tf2turbo russian servers

or watch -AA- movie

<3 ceasium for creating that awesome mod

Mod maker here.

Just wanted to say that the mod is not meant to be, nor will it ever be, a way to REALLY bhop. That is impossible in TF2. Of course we can try to replicate it as good as possible.

The mod is in fact based on “TF2 Turbo”, but I completely re-designed it. The main issue I had with TF2 Turbo was that it’s bunnyhopping was as fake as can be. You didn’t even have to jump at the right time (you could just hold +jump and keep on bunnyhopping…). So no, this hasn’t been created two years ago… (if you want I’ll give you the source – if I can find it, haven’t worked on it in aaages :P)

I find it kinda strange Mighty put a link to the vid on these forums… Pubbies might like the mod and prolly wont even notice how fake it actually is, but this might be not satisfactory for you guys.

EDIT:
Goddammit now I’m gonna have to look for the sources and maybe release this piece a ** :P. And my vacation was about to start… grrr

Last edited by thaCURSEDpie,

AnimaL

as i can recall, ceasium (turbo dev) said that its impossible to create lagless bhop in the tf2 engine, so id imagine comp scene will never even consider playing it srsly

Last edited by AnimaL,

thaCURSEDpie

Quoted from AnimaL

as i can recall, ceasium (turbo dev) said that its impossible to create lagless bhop in the tf2 engine, so id imagine comp scene will never even consider playing it srsly

His version indeed wasn’t very ‘efficient’. Not to say mine is perfect, but from what I can recall it was slightly better.

My guess would be that it’d work pretty well (performance-wise) on a 6 v 6. 32 players is a different story ofc.

Easiest way still would be Valve making an sv_bhopenabled cvar, though I cant imagine them doing that.

Last edited by thaCURSEDpie,

Waebi

‹Con›

bhop was born due to an engine error. true story.

thaCURSEDpie

I know :)

daf

yoyotech
Hey dats!

Quoted from dotfloat™

Yeah, it’s not like this mod will be allowed in etf2l.
Cool, though.

PS: tfc is baaaaaad. (in a negative way, obviously)

TFC is the greatest game ever, if people still played it I would be still playing!

MightyMe

UbeR |

It would be fun to use this mod on some lobby servers as tests :D

daf

yoyotech
Hey dats!

Quoted from Waebi

bhop was born due to an engine error. true story.

Accidental genius!

I still bh everywhere in TF2, even though it doesn’t do anything :P

AnimaL

Quoted from daf

[…]

Accidental genius!

I still bh everywhere in TF2, even though it doesn’t do anything :P

:D same :D

Pikachu

LTG.
LTG.

Quoted from DIEHARDD

Seems that when you use bhop, it’s faster to get somewhere instead of walking.

And when people are killed, they die. I know? Shocking…

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »