Forum

Internecine

Created 14th August 2010 @ 01:02

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

FADe

Awesome Greg! Would you believe my internet went down for 6hours 5minutes after you gave me the megaupload url?!? lmao. Nice to have some form of media to remember that team by, best time I’ve had in TF2 so far. So many great memories from nearly beating fragmative 4v6 to literally ripping eachother appart half way through games, good times :D Only negative I wish to express about the movie is how long it took – most of the footage is well over a year old now and I know everyone lost alot of their best footage due to updates and what not.
Thanks for all the effort and time you’ve put into it mate really appreciated, I’m intothescene xx

p.s. where’d all my mental sniper and spy shit go? :[

Last edited by FADe,

Harps

MM

Well done mate you were a good clan was sorry to hear about the break up when i came back from my break from tf2 best of luck to all members in waht they doing now

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

I really really enjoyed this movie. Amazing editing, ideas and flows in it. I found it a work of art to watch.

Great work mate, had fun watching :)

PS: I didnt find the flows killing the vid.

Last edited by Andee,

blorg

I actually really liked that.
gj!

The credits were a bit too homoerotic for my taste but overall it was really nice.

mineral

[kpwr]

Felt original to me. Really nice editing and pretty nice frags. A bit too slow-paced perhaps but nevertheless a nice movie ;)

shape

liked it

Josh

ez
LEGO

Very nice 8.5/10

Cheez

Nice frags and edited. Felt a bit disjointed near the start but the last few minutes I thought were really good, had a good feel to it :)

rtan

-9w-

Internecine were fucking awesome.

Traxantic

TLR

Quoted from FADe

p.s. where’d all my mental sniper and spy shit go? :[

I still have that, but just didn’t know where to put that in mate ;p

And cheers for the comments so far :)

Mark

Phase

Needed more Flush and less Hat.

fJack

k^m

Quoted from Fluffy Meowington

The credits were a bit too homoerotic for my taste but overall it was really nice.

*not homoerotic enough

JimmyB

FNR!

Allthough you devastated us back in september ^_^, you were some quite nice guys. Sad to see your team disbanded

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

obscure skybox was pretty damn sexy, really suited it.

good work

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »