Forum

Fullshout's Frags

Created 12th July 2010 @ 11:34

Add A Reply Pages: 1

FullShout

This is my first fragmovie I made a few days ago. 6 Days of playtime, 1 day of editing. My Sony Vegas didn’t work well so I couldn’t preview, that’s why the colours are pretty much fecked up, and some of the things are accidentally slowed down.
I hope you still like it :)

Youtube: Link

reactioN

good frags but the editing is average and the quality is horrible tbh.

good song, i lold was listening to it when i clicked the thread :D

Brutallus

horrible horrible quality,
nice frags, especially the first one o/

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Hate the music and the colours, some of the frags were nice though (what I could see of them anyway).

Shame about colors and quality, frags were pretty good.

besides being a copy paste of all the others(absurdly bad quality, ok editing) the frags were awesome – for the sniper. the heavy parts aren’t that good tbh.

KOVACS

Yet another example of a frag clip completely ruined by insanely high contrast and colour saturation values…

Frags were decent.

Harps

MM

your a very good player for a weeks game play keep it up maybe learn scout or solly and be a scout/sniper or solly/sniper?

ChOun

iCon

Really good job, sincing was correct, nice frags. Quality is a bit disappointing but the video is better than 80% of frags movies on this forum;).

wpminnows

[PG]

if you’re having trouble previewing the clips in vegas, try highlighting them and pressing shift + b to prerender

Mordi

≧◡≦

sick frags and i love the editing of the sniperfrags in the start. sad its such a bad quality.

FullShout

Quoted from Harps

your a very good player for a weeks game play keep it up maybe learn scout or solly and be a scout/sniper or solly/sniper?

I’m already scout/sniper ;) The stupid thing, though, is that I can play scout fairly well, but I just don’t seem to get nice actions with it. I mean, I sometimes get 60+ points in a single match, but without any nice killing sprees.

Quoted from wpminnows

if you’re having trouble previewing the clips in vegas, try highlighting them and pressing shift + b to prerender

Thanks, I’ll try it some time.

Add A Reply Pages: 1