xen
don\\\'t

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjiKGsyFplk&hd=1
pldx: [comming]
ETF2L Video

Direct Download:
megaupload

About:
some mad skillz and bags since last update, enjoy.
made by feather, http://steamcommunity.com/id/featherko/
btw atm – another trash movie, rly.

thx 2 kira, nolf and kenji.

P.S. edit sux, no synchronization, etc. :D

Last edited by kira!,

kolox

obs.

I saw the rjing last night, i didn’t realise you could pick up the sentry afterwards though :O?!?

feather

it’s realy hard ^^
//you should be awarded with the achievement “facerollhero” after that

Last edited by feather,

kolox

obs.

Tried it just there – how do you even do it? I can’t pick up anything whilst using the wrangler :O

feather

jump,duck,rightclick,1st/3rd/4th/5th slot weapon(4change)/rightclick. Ah and u should aim at sentry.

Defur

Engineer, something that finaly is required some skills ( if you want to do serious damage )

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

That shit is sick

jgmaster

BM

I managed to do the gravelpit b jump while picking up the sentry, felt a bit hit and miss though.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Music sounds like finch :o

hapha

Awesome.

poxie

Been trying to do the jump and grab thing manually, not really got good at it – although it has worked on occasions. Are you using a script or are you doing it manually?

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from poxie

Been trying to do the jump and grab thing manually, not really got good at it – although it has worked on occasions. Are you using a script or are you doing it manually?

It’s quite easy to do it manually as long as rockets blow up in the right distance from you. The closer, the harder it is to pull it up.

feather

manually, u can try 2 jump on roof of grav b without jumping, just shoot under.

Last edited by feather,

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

All you have to do is rocket jump and face the sentry and press the quickswitch button, if you hold down M2 after you have launched a rocket it will pick up the sentry as soon as you switch.

feather

I would like to make another jump moive, but I would like make it looks nicer … is anyone in this thread with the “hands” and free time? =)

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »