NeoN

boys

“straightforward shotgun-in-the-face -style” (c) nemppu

nice sikvell

o/

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

If I had to pick a dream team, Kondor would be my choice (with zerox) amazing aim and smart play imo right up there as the best scout in TF2.

Потрясающее видео, отличная работа!

qck.

U/²

Oh a new one! Awesome!

Rele

How can u deal out like a minimum of 80dmg with _every_ shot? :O

Amazing

skinnie

TCM

nice movie , seems like we played eachother a lot :p

last song was great but the first one … is that russian gangstah rap or somethin ? :D

Not many Scouts play the direct approach so well, so it’s fun to see some one who does :]

I specially liked the one where you killed Falling Away while he was Falling Away :D

qck.

U/²

yeah, i liked that too :D

cook

FB

Awesome!

kEvNx

.#mtf

awesomeness for sure

grey

nm

“Sorry, “KondoR-scout :P” was deleted at Fri Oct 31 9:50:35 2008. We have no more information about it on our mainframe or elsewhere.”

n1 scout pwnage

yellowfellow

F13

dunc has set a new fashion of writing thoughts in a foreign language, so it could sound more impressive :D and Itchi’s his follower lolol. Then, i’ll do the same кросафчег, птица :) видео как и предыдущее – отпад :]

Wing

Awesome is the right description for this video :p Mind sharing us your rates? =o

Fraulein

“Sorry, “KondoR-scout :P” was deleted at Fri Oct 31 9:50:35 2008. We have no more information about it on our mainframe or elsewhere.”

cuz vimeo doesn’t allow frag movies anymore) Stop watching movies in that quality btw! Download it

Like i said before – Oleg, u are awesome :) great frags, very smart game and tactic. Good luck!

Dave

Mafia
wMiC?

I loved your first video, loved this one. Great example of an excellent Scout at work, and your aim is fantastic :) Simple editing allows to focus on the many runs of kills that you show. Really nice job :)

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »