Forum

On and On | French community fragmovie

Created 31st May 2010 @ 20:16

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »

Biohazard

IDK

Downloaded the movie after reading everyone complaining about quality on youtube/pldx :)

really nice intro, not over-edited clips, perfect colour choice :) overall nice to watch

Hansa

.idk?

not so bad, but i dont even knowmost of the players…
(lol)

EDIT :
Quoted from octochris

Well, I would have happily included them if they had sent them to me. It’s not like I kept the project a secret, I had people nagging frenchies a lot. :<

Didnt hear of that tbh.
I hope there’d be a better communication on our french community website next time. If there was, mea culpa

Last edited by Hansa,

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Hansa

not so bad, but i dont even know 80% of the players/teams…
(lol)

EDIT :
[…]

Didnt hear of that tbh.
I hope there’d be a better communication on our french community website next time. If there was, mea culpa

Well, my french is not very good so I couldn’t have done it myself, I could only rely on some of the people I got demos from to help spread the word, and some did (especially Miaouss and Xabi, thanks for that) but I don’t know French sites so I couldn’t really do much but hope that people would help spread the word.

I did put a thread in the ETF2L french forum, but apparently that’s not read by a lot of people.

Hansa

.idk?

The french forum is quite inactive by moments.
And i don’t blame you, you did a great job (editing is good, but i don’t like the music at all).
Just i would have liked to hear of this before^^

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Hansa

(editing is good, but i don’t like the music at all)

I knew that some people wouldn’t like the music, but I can’t bring myself to make a movie with music that I don’t like, because if I’m editing it then that means I have to listen to it every time I preview the movie.

I was well aware that some people would not like the rap, or the fact that it was french rap so people might not be able to understand it, but the main thing is that Hocus Pocus are one of my favourite rap groups (not just in France, but everywhere) and I wanted to use them because I thought I could sync it well and because I particularly enjoy their music.

I mainly make these movies to please myself. If they please anyone else that is a bonus for me.

Priem

no problems with the music, clear editing and fuck yes a fragvid with perfect colors at last!
good job

Mark

Phase

I liked the music and editing but the frags were a bit boring, nice job though :)

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

I quite enjoyed this. The music was rather fun and the editing was good :]

Vive la france!

Inuy

#sadboys

Cant stand the music , colours and editing were really good :)

Last edited by Inuy,

Quoted from d2m

Vive la france!

“Long live France” -> “Longtemps la France vivantes”
According to google translate.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from dotfloat™

[…]

“Long live France” -> “Longtemps la France vivantes”
According to google translate.

Actually, it should be “vive la france”.

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

It was close enough!

Now, where are my pain au chocolat?

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from d2m

Now, where are my pain au chocolat?

in the post

Quoted from octochris

[…]

Actually, it should be “vive la france”.

Either you’re wrong or google translate is retarded.

“Longtemps la France vivantes” gets translated back to “Long live France,” (with the comma, for some reason). While “Vive la france” or “Viva la france” doesn’t get changed when translating to english.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from dotfloat™

Either you’re wrong or google translate is retarded.

Google Translate is a mechanical translation service, you can hardly expect it to get it right ;)

It actually capitalises some words too, maybe because it assumes it is a phrase that you don’t want translated (because “vive la france” is a common phrase?)

Last edited by octochris,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »