[…]

LOL A FAG!

stfu i’m whining, leave me alone!

huhystah

Def sick movie :D Didn’t liked few cuts, but everything else was :OOOOOO
Again, fuckin sickkkkkkk job.

Sketch

MM

very nice. but camera switching about all over the shop sometimes made it hard to watch. some camera angles were really cool. and editing was good. but maybe a bit too much quantity of good editing for just one fragvid

Skyride

DUCS

Amazing work mate. :)

definately one of the best TF2 movies yet.

Last edited by Skyride,

FreezeR

CGAY&BB

really nice work. one of the best tf2 movies ever. good job

iQue

keso

Wow – you show yet again why you’re one of my favourite video editors Cla – some of the syncing is to be honest as close to perfect you can get.

I think you overdid some of the editing though, particularly during the first two songs. It’s obviously much due to opinion, I like cleaner and simpler videos, but the slow paced song didn’t fit the frantic editing. The second half of the video is much better in that aspect. I also think some of the colour correction is too much, although pretty :]

An extra thanks to everyone who submitted demos, definitely one of the best community movies so far in terms of content.

TSL

well done Cla. Complimenti 9/10

Indxyou

really sick editing, colors and music.

the snipe at 5:20 is mine, not joskes

jukebox

broder

this is in my opinion the best tf2 fragmovie out there, great work

Achab

fmc

Incredible Cla!
10+ for the fragmovie!

Snyyppis

RLM

Amazing, one of the best I’ve seen and I’ve seen them all.

Defur

Was nice to watch, nice mixture of music

minuses were

that you’ve basicly seen every frag if you peak in the Frag Clip thread and sometimes it feelt so overedited that i didnt even realize what was going on, take first jukebox clip as an example – had to watch it 3 times.

lazy

Eh superb. Nice editing, nice frags, nice music…I can see that you put a lot of time and effort in this movie.

Respect for that.

alfa

Nice!

fAiry

D.A
boys

BEST

EDIT

IN TF2

EVER

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 6 Next »