Created 5th May 2010 @ 17:04

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

loiceight

Hi there !

I hope you enjoy this video :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHHsG1fTM-s

Editing : IzI8
Comments : Origo & PiPo
Special Thanks to : Kustom3 (and Choun), Extasie & daiL !

cya :)

kuma

http://www.gotfrag.com/tf2/forums/thread/427592/

“in europe, airstrafing is more impressive than a triple airshot”

Josh

ez
LEGO

#2 should’ve been #1 :D

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

Un café, l’addition, merci, au revoir!

o lol :D

SorroW

iveR
VDOH

the 2nd place and the 3rd were awesome! the airstrafe was probably an accident :D

loiceight

No ;)

I spoke with KnOxXx before ;)

Wiiking

A warm summer day a swedish fellow named Sneis walked the streets of Paris. He was alone, and were looking for the big big tower he have heard so much about.

Sad story thou, because he was lost! He could not find the awesome tower everyone spoke of. Sneis thou didnt loose hope, and stopped a friendly looking local asking for directions. The man halts and Sneis asks the man:
“Where can I find the amazing tower?”

The man looks at Sneis, saying nothing. Suddenly 10 locals with machine guns jumps out from the local bakery. Spraying Sneis true counter strike style with their AK47s. Sneis Blood fills the street, but somehow Sneis manage to whisper out a few last words: “Why did you kill me? ive done you nothing!”

The french guy now looks down at Sneis, knowing the awesome spirit of Sneis is fading, he answers: “Je ne parlerai jamais anglais à un type qui biseautent parlent français, chienne”

Sneis gives the frenchies the finger, and never regret turning the telly off when there is a french detective movie on. Or youtube clips for that matter.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Wiiking

A warm summer day a swedish fellow named Sneis walked the streets of Paris. He was alone, and were looking for the big big tower he have heard so much about.

Sad story thou, because he was lost! He could not find the awesome tower everyone spoke of. Sneis thou didnt loose hope, and stopped a friendly looking local asking for directions. The man halts and Sneis asks the man:
“Where can I find the amazing tower?”

The man looks at Sneis, saying nothing. Suddenly 10 locals with machine guns jumps out from the local bakery. Spraying Sneis true counter strike style with their AK47s. Sneis Blood fills the street, but somehow Sneis manage to whisper out a few last words: “Why did you kill me? ive done you nothing!”

The french guy now looks down at Sneis, knowing the awesome spirit of Sneis is fading, he answers: “Je ne parlerai jamais anglais à un type qui biseautent parlent français, chienne”

Sneis gives the frenchies the finger, and never regret turning the telly off when there is a french detective movie on. Or youtube clips for that matter.

Quoted from Herr Braffle

cool story bro

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

I thought it was just a general top 10, then I realised it was for frogs and closed the window.

hapha

Why do members of the tf2 ‘community’ always feel the need to belittle other players when they do something extraordinary (in a positive sense). It wasn’t just air-strafing, it was a medic taking full advantage of the unfortunate situation he was in & getting an enemy player killed in the process. Or it was yet another poor attempt from the Yanks to rip on Europe..

Last edited by hapha,

xzr

Quoted from GibbZ

I thought it was just a general top 10, then I realised it was for frogs and closed the window.

haterlagger

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

I’m only a hater because the only reason I lag is because some french bitch skypes every night.

Priem

wp medic

loiceight

Download : http://dl.free.fr/qtL6ASbVp

payard

mLm

http://www.teamfortress.com/

“On a quick side note, we’ve been having fun watching QuickActionTF2’s movies, which inspired Community Fortress’s Moments of Glory. If you haven’t seen the latest one, it’s worth it just for knoxxx’s awesome move. It’s also a great way to brush up on your french.”

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »