Forum

cp_swerve_a2

Created 12th February 2010 @ 18:07

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

demsii

EPA

Easy fella’s :)

Obviously there will be graphical improvements as this is only an alpha, also some parts will be redesigned (garage for example).

But that is something for a later date, for now I can only ask you to play the map and check it out :)

Quoted from octochris

[…]

Last time I looked, graphics were a contributing factor to a good map.

[…]

This is a game, no? I’d like to see some nice landscapes as well as some good tactical design. The latter is more important, but there’s no harm in having the former.

When looks affect fps and gameplay, they’re a huge harm. This is a problem with some custom maps.

the bm man

k^m

Really fun map! Would like to see how it would play in 6v6

Cake

-gS-

Here’s what I’ve gathered from 15 minutes of running around the map:

– Graphical: Noclip Brushes : http://img693.imageshack.us/i/noclip2.png/
– Graphical: Displacements that need noclip brushes :D http://img218.imageshack.us/i/noclip1.png/
– Clipping problems: Stuck in the “sewer” underneath 1st spawn http://img651.imageshack.us/i/clip1.png/
– I suggest that the rocks in the middle (next to the bridge) should be more towards the bases so the ramps aren’t annoying to go on :)

As a side note: Love the implementation of the lasers.

Mark

Phase

Cheers for those. I think the stairs is actually an engine bug, as it happens in Turbine too. I guess it’s what happens with long sets of stairs.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Sturmis

[…]

When looks affect fps and gameplay, they’re a huge harm. This is a problem with some custom maps.

Not if optimised properly.

cool map. Should be played in leagues instead of things like gorge.

hykleri

download this map and play on it! Pickup maybe? :3

LuckyLuke

UbeR |

Played it today and its really fun to play. :)
Needs some tweaks of course but its good already.

I do think it should have another entrance to the last point. You got this one small door which leads to last, that door must be bigger or there should be another entrance to get to last. Now its one spam-fest door. xD

hykleri

You can go water, you can go beneath them from cp2, and you can go behind them from cp2 again. And there are 2 little doors.

Last edited by hykleri,

octochris

(0v0)

Played it today with Luke and some others :)

Really liked it. Really nice.

I would however agree with Luke that the final point needs more than just the door and the water, it’s just a spamfest right now tbh.

Last edited by octochris,

Mark

Phase

Did you play 6v6? if so do you have the STV?

Quoted from hykleri

You can go water, you can go beneath them from cp2, and you can go behind them from cp2 again. And there are 2 little doors.

and you can go through the balcony once the lasers go

Last edited by Mark,

Isai

flowerpower/

The lasers are evil, I experienced that first hand. Great map.

n00ne

You can attack last from 5 different places , just explore the map more ;)

Last edited by n00ne,

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Mark

Did you play 6v6? if so do you have the STV?

Yup. :)

I don’t have the STV demo, no — ask whoever manages the r@ts warserver :)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »