Forum

[FAQ] cp_freight Download

Created 18th September 2009 @ 20:10

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Netsky

just in case some of you guys (still) don’t have cp_freight, here a download link.

http://etf2l.org/maps/cp_freight.zip

cheers.

Last edited by SnowiE,

Acegikmo

-disco-

You might want to remove this link, since Freight was just added as a community map :)

Last edited by Acegikmo,

blisf

The new freight is completely different than comp freight, so we might keep the old freight.

-snip-

Last edited by The Political Gamer,

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from The Political Gamer

The new one blows IMO. I hope we can get a cp_freight_final2 thats just cp_freight.

The map has been public for less than 12 hours. How can you POSSIBLY have played it enough to come to that conclusion?

Tikcus

Quoted from Skyride

[…]

The map has been public for less than 12 hours. How can you POSSIBLY have played it enough to come to that conclusion?

It’s different, don’t you know how the TF2 community works by now :)
if anything is different or gets changed that makes it bad, without playing or testing

marn

Quoted from Tikcus

[…]

It’s different, don’t you know how the TF2 community works by now :)
if anything is different or gets changed that makes it bad, without playing or testing

+1

-snip-

Last edited by The Political Gamer,

What are you even talking about? It’s totally different from both freight and freight_final, it seems they have taken various bits of both and added (and, mostly, took out) some elements. It’s tons better than final already, we’ll have to see if it’s better than normal freight but the last point is a huge improvement.

Holy crap I am an idiot. I finally gave it a go and I have to say the spawn tweaks really helped out. Mid and last are super fun and even though 2nd is a bit iffy its not that bad with the tweaked paths.

Mark

Phase

Quoted from The Political Gamer

Holy crap I am an idiot. I finally gave it a go

Welcome to the Team Fortress 2 community.

Malibu Stacey™

Sir.

Thread needs closed & de-stickied now freight is official.

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

Quoted from Malibu Stacey™

Thread needs closed & de-stickied now freight is official.

not really if the leagues refuse to play the new (better) freight_final1

Malibu Stacey™

Sir.

Quoted from cheee

[…]
not really if the leagues refuse to play the new (better) freight_final1

It’s currently one of the maps of the week for the ladder here. Just because WPTF2L admins don’t see sense doesn’t mean ETF2L admins won’t ;)

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Malibu Stacey™

[…]

It’s currently one of the maps of the week for the ladder here. Just because WPTF2L admins don’t see sense doesn’t mean ETF2L admins won’t ;)

“won’t” is entirely hypothetical, there’s no need to do so until it is for sure.

Add A Reply Pages: 1