MG//

Looks very promising, gj

baerbel

trick17
trick17

awesome product – would buy again

RobbaZ

[FADER]

Epic map, looking forward to be playing it on a regular basis.

jester

looks great

Puppets

awesome product – would buy again

:D me too

Killzone

Played it this evening, few comments:

When attacking the last point, the forward respawn is quite thight when you want to go right onto the bridge. Should be a few units bigger to make the ‘flow’ better.

Part between 2 and 1 is one big maze imo. To much stairs and small rooms, doesn’t add really much either :) .

Anything else: I like it, though it needs some fine tuning, right now it feels a bit messy and a little bit too complex, especially the chokes.

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

When attacking the last point, the forward respawn is quite thight when you want to go right onto the bridge. Should be a few units bigger to make the ‘flow’ better.

Part between 2 and 1 is one big maze imo. To much stairs and small rooms, doesn’t add really much either :) .

Anything else: I like it, though it needs some fine tuning, right now it feels a bit messy and a little bit too complex, especially the chokes.

+1

Serious Cat

PaC

I for one welcome our new mapmaking overlords!

<3 this map!

Vlijm

UbeR |

+2

byte

How can u say +1 Vljim :P its changed since that comment was made i’d playtest it again :-)

Cheers

Byte

apy

I played beta6 today and I have to say that this map is a blast to play and is better then any other customs out there at the moment. The only problem that came up while we were playing was the last cp. It kind of reminded me of fastlane in that it was really hard to take without an advantage. Maybe its just because it was a gather and lacked teamwork but the timer went out twice defending the last cp and the defenders never seemed to push back out. Other then that, the map was really fun to play even with 150 ping.

Puppets

lol tbh last cp is kinda balanced now as you dont have to trigger your uber earlie, the problem is that we mostly pushed out too earlie when attaking or the medic pushed back but heavys stayed in, forthermore a sniper is kinda op atm, lf for fixes and want ma ninjaroute

SamurAi

Nice map , had a lot of fun playing it :)

Defur

looking forward to the visual improvements

wasnt this map supposed to be swamp theme?

byte

Aye originally it was but it didn’t seem right, i found it to be too dull/damp/not very exciting as a map to play. However when i changed it to snow it seems more free, open and very ‘light’ in terms of death-matching/game play.

The routing system to Cp1 is being fixed (a little) by Codcrille sometime this week.

Then it’ll be optimized (fps wise included) so that it can slot into the pug2 channel.

Had some epic games on it though i must admit including Netsky being juggling mwhaha :D

Come idle in #cpobscure if u want to play a pickup of the map usually sometime 9:30pm-01:30am CET is the prime time when ppl bug me to start a gather!

Cheers

Byte

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 109 Next »