Forum

cp_obscure_remake_rc1 - Need a Mapper

Created 4th August 2009 @ 15:16

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 56 57 58 ... 109 Next »

byte

Just a note to those who posted bugs/opinions on visuals.

All the bugs have been quashed i hope as i’ve checked them all since the post of rc4 on this thread. However about 4 to 5 opinionated visual “bugs” we not rectified as I disagreed with them : >

rc5 with the “new” thing should be out this week (we/I hope)

Cheers

Byte

vRvalk

Quoted from byte

Just a note to those who posted bugs/opinions on visuals.

All the bugs have been quashed i hope as i’ve checked them all since the post of rc4 on this thread. However about 4 to 5 opinionated visual “bugs” we not rectified as I disagreed with them : >

rc5 with the “new” thing should be out this week (we/I hope)

Cheers

Byte

bundled with engi update?

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from vRvalk

[…]

bundled with engi update?

this on public would be an unmitigated nightmare

actually on the few pub servers where it runs it makes for very fun fights

Norrland3000

Love Obscure, hope rc5 will be even better :)

Mark

Phase

I was thinking, if you can be bothered, you should add a little metal trim to the roofs, like in badwater: http://i41.tinypic.com/2lu5dgi.jpg

byte

Indeed Honey, i’m sure Larky would of seen your post and may consider doing it for cp_obscure_final.

We’ve and I’ve had enough of trying to please everyone, so the end is near in finalizing this map. As some have rightly commented, i can’t please all. rc5 will be the last development and the next version shall be cp_obscure_final.

So i urge all those who give a damn or care, to try and find BUGS, visual opinionated comments are welcome however MAY not get listened to. As mentioned in the previous post all the bugs after i did the rc4 post have been fixed.

rc5 should be out this friday/Saturday in theory.

Cheers

Byte

Last edited by byte,

DIEHARDD

love it, byte ;)

Randdalf

(0v0)

I’d suggest holding off the _final bit, just do cp_obscure, because a) it’s easier to remember b) there’s always going to be something that pops up that needs attending to.

byte

Quoted from Randdalf

I’d suggest holding off the _final bit, just do cp_obscure, because a) it’s easier to remember b) there’s always going to be something that pops up that needs attending to.

cp_obscure_final comes before cp_obscure Randalf you of all should know that.

cp_obscure is the the finished product no changes nothing thats it. cp_obscure_final is 1 before that.

Cheers

Byte

Snyyppis

RLM

What about cp_obscure_final1 ?

Overcow

KURT!
iNh

Quoted from Snyyppis

What about cp_obscure_final1 ?

snap

Sirrus

please just finish the map already cos I’m sick of downloading the map and sticking it on the server I’ve got like 20 versions of it an nothing has changed on this one. Except you can go in the control room on red which means that red has an advantage of blue since there is a better firing angle plus you removed some railing congrats. Any chance of us being able to move on this before the game dies?

Quoted from Sirrus

please just finish the map already cos I’m sick of downloading the map and sticking it on the server I’ve got like 20 versions of it an nothing has changed on this one. Except you can go in the control room on red which means that red has an advantage of blue since there is a better firing angle plus you removed some railing congrats. Any chance of us being able to move on this before the game dies?

Yeah, screw finetuning and ensuring an optimally balanced map. Just finish it already!

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Sirrus

whine more, please

once you’ve learned the nature of map design, someone might listen to your shit

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 56 57 58 ... 109 Next »