neon

:think:

Pro granary + pro badlands ty

letto

replace badlands with prolands
swap reckoner with sunshine

Last edited by letto,

BRASILGORILA99

Another question: What are your thoughts on granary?

I personaly dislike the map and would like to see it gone for a different one, which would add a bit more variety to the pretty stale mappool we have had for a long time (besides the 7th map that changes every 2-3 seasons and the ONE time they decided to remove granary, but re-added it very quickly)

TimTum

(ETF2L Donator)
-ƒ$-BLAH

Maybe it’s time to remove badlands from the mappool for once? It already happened with granary in S20 so why not badlands this season.

RATS

Quoted from TimTum

Maybe it’s time to remove badlands from the mappool for once? It already happened with granary in S20 so why not badlands this season.

+1

sasami

ERCAPITANO
VR

Quoted from TimTum

+2

wgl

what

removing badlands but leaving granary is a crime, Id be fine if granary was replaced with sunshine

alba

duplo

I think badlands is the dust2 of tf2. I dont think it should be removed. We should try replacing it with prolands for a season. Look how it worked out for viaduct!

kpopfan69

GADOU

Quoted from alba

I think badlands is the dust2 of tf2. I dont think it should be removed. We should try replacing it with prolands for a season. Look how it worked out for viaduct!

+1

Last edited by kpopfan69,

basedgod

-reckoner +sunshine
-badlands +logjam_b9
-product +viaduct

As someone said badlands is basically tf2 dust2 but i think it would be cool to remove them atleast for one season like granary. If its a good map it should be easy to get into map pool for s29.
Sorry for english. peace

tuja

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from alba

remove reckoner > add sunshine
remove badlands > add prolands

done

Fuxx

REMOVE

I’m not a fan of attachment to certain maps just because people know how to play them after a million matches. Likewise, I’m not a fan of throwing out the good existing ones when the only argument is that they’ve been there forever.

As it stands we are stuck with 7 maps and have to play the same one twice every season. This leaves no space for other just as good maps. We have the occasional maptesting cup every now and then but we never have cups for good maps that have been forgotten about. Metalworks gets no attention. Logjam gets no attention. Gravelpit might be fundamentally broken but I’d like to see other classics being tested, like Fastlane, just to see how they’d play out with today’s meta.

Last edited by Fuxx,

Bloodis

(Legend)
(๑╹ω╹๑ )

Quoted from Fuxx

We have the occasional maptesting cup every now and then but we never have cups for good maps that have been forgotten about. Metalworks gets no attention. Logjam gets no attention. Gravelpit might be fundamentally broken but I’d like to see other classics being tested, like Fastlane, just to see how they’d play out with today’s meta.

That would be because we want to prioritize trying out newly updated maps as well as completely new maps, that’s a fair point for Logjam as the last time we have tested it was when it was in rc2 version while current version is at rc5.
Metalworks has not gotten any updates as far as I know since rc7 got added in to the game as a regular map, neither have there been any new attempts at Gravelpit makeover. We know that these maps didn’t work over a year ago so would there really be a massive change to how they’re played out only a year later?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »