Forum

pl_badwater_pro_v

Created 6th May 2015 @ 05:05

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

Toast

WEED
S-O

Quoted from Selek

So if there is a pro version of Badwater, why not do something about it?

Because it is, in my opinion, not nessecary. Badwater is good as it is, and if you keep the changes I mentioned in my other comment, then I think the map will be good. Obviously the map isn’t without faults, but I don’t see the other changes adding anything good to the map. I just don’t see the problems in this map as gamebreaking/unbalanced/whatever as others do.

Quoted from Selek

[…]

Even then, success isn’t guaranteed due to spam/personal failure/frame rate drops/other randomness. And all that just because of “just place a dispenser there and no Spy will pass”. So yes, I think it fits the definition of “disproportionate amount of effort” nicely :)

If you are using CD/L’etranger it’s really not that difficult. And even then if you can’t do it, then go there when your team has a cap on A and wait. The dispenser block is fine; if you can’t get up there, you need to alter your approach.

Selek

Dr. med.

Fair enough, we simply have to agree to disagree then, I suppose :)

But what do you mean with “cap on A”?

Popcorp

Quoted from Selek

Fair enough, we simply have to agree to disagree then, I suppose :)

But what do you mean with “cap on A”?

Team Caps 1st, you go to 3rd to Camp above and wait til Engie comes. Gay strat, but works.

Last edited by Popcorp,

Klefsas

DTown
WASP

Quoted from lep

[…]

Thank you all for the feedback! There will likely be a v8 coming soon that will tone down some of the changes on 3rd, but will be primarily bugfixing the existing changes for further testing.

Bit of a misunderstanding Klefsas, the forward spawn on 1st is a BLU team spawn only, and it activates after 2nd is capped. RED team cannot enter that new spawn, and RED spawn is exactly where it always has been. So no worries about that!

My mistake (-_-。)

Selek

Dr. med.

Quoted from Popcorp

[…]

Team Caps 1st, you go to 3rd to Camp above and wait til Engie comes. Gay strat, but works.

Oh right, I was confused by calling it A instead of first.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3