Created 24th February 2015 @ 23:40

Add A Reply Pages: 1

froggie

koth_smokeyridge (public beta)
http://tf2.gamebanana.com/maps/184810
alternative download source
https://www.dropbox.com/s/y7wzz3zxr4edndh/koth_smokeyridge_060.bsp?dl=0

Hey there,
Was working on/off on this map with Turbo_Cop last year and I just released the first beta available for public. It’s more like a ‘king of the valley’ map and the size of the map is huge. There are a lot of flanks, height varieties and it might be confusing the first time since it’s based more on a 5cp design than the common (mirrored) koth shape like viaduct or lakeside. Obviously you will run into some bugs, errors or some poor detailed areas since it’s the first public beta but feel welcome to check it out, have fun and give some feedback if you feel like it.

Cheers, Frogster

foungi

0fo
0FO

fun to play, and looks pretty damn well already. let some good teams scrim on it and see whether it’s usable for comp

skyro

#SaveMelee

i really fucking want to play this map looking at the screenshots, it looks amazing aesthetically for a beta map. We’ll see how it plays out

Crumbles

I’ve tryed the map out in a mix. Everyone had a rough time finding their way around, but we had lots of fun :)

I did find some issues, though:

The front exit from BLU spawn sometimes didn’t open. RED side works just fine.
Besides that, we have all encountered huge FPS drop – especially around the point area.
Also, I’ve noticed that Snipers could easily pick everyone off, which wouldn’t be a problem, but you cannot actually hide from the Sniper – again, especially around the point area.

If you can fix these issues, this could be a really fun map to play on :)

STiNGHAN

inVincible

nice map

dias

ANIMA

Looks good , sIll better than reservoir

4hp

jesus, version 60 already? I think I playtested it at like 37… I’ll definitely take a look, though. I enjoyed what I remember of the map, seemed much more flank friendly than the commonly played koth maps. Was really fun as pyro.

Add A Reply Pages: 1