Forum

koth_rocktop

Created 14th October 2014 @ 04:16

Add A Reply Pages: 1

ok comp

Hi all! This is my first TF2 map that I started ages ago and recently picked up again to complete. During the time in between, some competitive matches had been played on what was then the most current version (a3) which got me thinking how this map might work for 6v6.

I’m pretty late in development so any major layout changes are not likely at this point. However, all feedback is welcome regardless because I may find a way to implement or correct it, depending on what it is.

Map download + thread on TF2Maps (current version b2)
Map screens (imgur)

Looking forward to any constructive feedback!

Popcorp

i’ve played and seen people playing this map, it’s heavily a pub map and it’s beyond any repair, you should consider starting a new map.

ok comp

Thanks! I appreciate the honest feedback. I don’t play competitively myself and this map wasn’t originally conceived with those considerations so that does not surprise me to hear. I had only wondered if it had any comp value based on the few videos I saw of it being played that way.

It is what it is and lesson learned. However, I wouldn’t mind some additional feedback on what makes this map unsuitable for competitive play, so that I have a better understanding for future projects.

Bob Bami

I played this map on shibby’s server (the best player of TF2) 8)

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

at least it looks nice though

Add A Reply Pages: 1