Forum

cp_logjam (5CP)

Created 17th June 2014 @ 23:12

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13 14 ... 36 Next »

Setlet

I feel like Logjam mid punishes the team who goes aggressive first, because it’s so easy to deny roamers and the demo trying to help him (because you have massive highground advantage). This makes the mid stalematey and basically it’s about which team’s demo hits more lucky directs.

Last edited by Setlet,

rockie

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

Please don’t put this map in the map pool for next season, it was looking good when it was being actively developed but in its current state it’s really poor.

unu

Last is too cramped and broken.

#bringbackmetalworks

Bloodis

(Legend)
(๑╹ω╹๑ )

Quoted from unu

#bringbackmetalworks

Jaakarhu

Quoted from unu

Hyce

So to all you guys saying shit map etc etc etc

I’m still actively developing this map and I will listen to your suggestions. I can’t make it better if you say shit map- but I can do some things if you give a few ideas.

ondkaja

IKEA

the spawntimes on last really breaks the flow of the map. when the enemy has your second you spawn way too slow and the enemy spawn way too fast to make it comfortable to push out after a failed last push from them.

Spreijer

CONCORDIA

Quoted from unu

#bringbackmetalworks

Bloodis

(Legend)
(๑╹ω╹๑ )

I do appreciate the fact that you are developing the map to make it better, the cup itself wasn’t bad thing to do at all, but what I don’t appreciate is the choice that there is a beta map in the season map pool instead of release candidate maps that people are more familiar with from the past already.

Also yes, I got a ridiculous 16 second respawn time yesterday when the enemies capped our second point and I was killed right before that, as the enemies continued to rush on our last to win. Not very good.

Zesty

(blaster)
open
bobs

I think last is ok, maybe a bit cramped and stalemates seem to often happen between 2nd and last but I think it just needs to be played like snake or gully, other easy to defend lasts where you don’t want to take it uber v uber, either off ubering or getting a suicide.
Having said this, pushing out of last is hard, a slight reduction in spawntime might pay dividends in this respect.
Mid I think is the main problem with this map, as a demo playing on it, seems way too large and as everyone’s said it punishes the team who goes aggro first too much, spam angles onto the other side are poor as with most maps but I feel as if pushing onto the point into the enemy team is way too risky compared to other maps as there’s a ton of flanks you don’t have sight onto and you’re on significantly lower ground. I think the main reason it’s odd is that it tends to make people play around their sides rather than bombing or getting advantageous forward positions which makes the mid feel bigger than it already is.

Last edited by Zesty,

SorroW

iveR
VDOH

i think mid just needs a total rework, a brand new mid (not even inspired by the old one), before this map can be played in an actual season…

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

I agree with that about mid. Even if you want to stand around spamming you need a way to bluff commit, to bait out action. Most mids have contestable high ground for this purpose.

Thanks Hyce for trying to make a great map, even with individuals behaving like spoiled brats.

<3

Last edited by Reservoir Dog,

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Yes, how dare any of you dislike a map! For shame!

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from unu

#bringbackmetalworks

metalworks is worse

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13 14 ... 36 Next »