Created 17th June 2014 @ 23:12

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 ... 36 Next »

IPZIE

SUAVE

fuck low skyboxes

Sofa King

Quoted from SorroW

[…]

high skybox is awesome for sick airshots.

This

Tenshi

Why is this map so ugly? WHY WHY WHY

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Because it’s new. Hopefully it will get prettified to Valve standards if it survives the season.

quintosh

wL.

last takes fucking ages to cap

Freakie

KOLAR
.awkward

Quoted from quintosh

last takes fucking ages to cap

Rather that than Badlands levels of cap time.

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Last needs that long to cap because sneaky leads straight to lobby.

The first forward respawn has no indication whether to turn left or right, which comp players will get used to but Valve will want you to change if it was ever to become official.

Freakie

KOLAR
.awkward

Quoted from fraac

Last needs that long to cap because sneaky leads straight to lobby.

Not really a problem. Unlike for example Badlands, it’s easy to scout out players going into sneaky and you can’t hide behind the point either. I’ve not really seen the place get used as much as any of the up-front entrances, really. It’s only useful if the flank is down, in which case you might as well take any route to the point.

Serotone

#FreePat

I think cap times short enough to make pain train surprise caps viable are better, especially on small, hard to push lasts. I haven’t played enough of logjam to comment on its last specifically but in general that’s a way to make games more exciting IMO.

Sofaraway

unk

http://youtu.be/aRbTBIfv_zQ?list=UUnokauT970Ln-hrdRq97kEA logjam rollout, made on an old version of the map, but also working on the newest.

MCbanana

WM

I made a short video with thoughts on logjam last.
http://youtu.be/1P0Yg25dtvo
After playing this map a bit i wanna bring up the last cap time again, i think that 4.3-3 seconds depending on 1-2 people on point is way to long, the last is fairly hard to push already and height disadvantage and easy sight lines to the point make it easy to spam and deny the point. Playing point is basically pointless. Please consider lowering it to something more sensible like 1.5 or 2.3 like blands. Going into last and only playing for kills is rather boring to me. Love the map otherwise though. Keep up the good work.

MARS^

(ETF2L Donator)
ANIMA
Nein

Last really is way too hard to push.

On top right you always get juggled and the other team has time to run away, it’s really hard to force the medic.

Shutter is always stickied up and the other team can hide behind the point and you can’t get close to them and force the medic.

Left is decent but as suggested on TF.TV, I would make secret wider. Again, it’s hard to get to the medic and force him.

I think that a shorter captime on last would make last a bit better already because you can play for point. Right now sending a scout on point is not really a threat because he can’t cap it anyway and you don’t have to drop on the floor, you can just stay on highground.

Last edited by MARS^,

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Please don’t put this map in the map pool for next season, it was looking good when it was being actively developed but in its current state it’s really poor.

I feel that we need a more completed map to be added in its place for this season, in the future we should also not have maps that are in beta added to the pool. As soon as people develop tactics/playing habits on these kind of maps then it turns in to shit.

I wrote my thoughts @ TFTV

http://teamfortress.tv/thread/14370/cp-logjam-5cp/?page=6#152

Last edited by WARHURYEAH,

Popcorp

I like Logjam but i don’t like Mid, it’s quite poor, it would be much better if Logjam gets moved to Week 6 and 7 instead, to give more time for Hyce (if he still wants to update it during the season) to make it better, im also trying to give the best suggestions i can to improve it faster

atomic-

Shit map, don’t put it in the map pool for s19 pls.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 ... 36 Next »