Forum

cp_intermodal (5CP)

Created 18th May 2014 @ 23:06

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4

Hyce

If anyone playing this map in the HL nations cup has anything to say, feel free to post it here or add me on steam (hyce777). I haven’t updated the map because I’ve been waiting for your feedback! Tell me what needs to be fixed/changed and I’ll do it!

raiku

STR

For highlander this is a nice 5CP map, as a sniper you have loads of angles which was fun but angles where you have to take some risks. As far as 6s go I haven’t played it in that format.

rockie

this actually looks cool

Hyce

I never did get any conclusive changes to make to the map from the HL nations cup- if you want to see a new version I need a little feedback. I will work on it if I get some!

rockie

imo the map fits better 6v6 than hl, and no offence but looks better than logjam

MIGHTY BURGER ツ

It works well for HL and I like it a lot. The Nations’ Cup g1f version fixed the important issues of the rc. I don’t really have anything to add.

It’s not the prettiest map, but g1f is straightforward, uncluttered and balanced. Every class can play its role effectively, teams don’t get dispersed easily, and comebacks are more than possible.

ondkaja

IKEA

played it in HL nations cup and it was VERY boring with loads of pacing and balancing issues. for example, last is impossible to push with equal uber when the enemy have a level 3 sentry. the engie can just camp in spawn and be impossible to take out. the sniper sightline to lobby is ridiculous because it’s impossible to outright kill the sniper but he still gets a huge ass sightline. all the connection fights are super boring because there is no room for innovative plays, just straight down dm fights where one side always has an advantage. it’s too hard to get momentum as well, it’s very seldom you can push two point after winning a fight (except on last, which is the point that needs it the least).

Hyce

Quoted from rockie

imo the map fits better 6v6 than hl, and no offence but looks better than logjam

Logjam’s in beta and intermodal was psuedo-rc… logjam isn’t supposed to look good.

Also intermodal looks like shit anyways- something that I need to work on should I ever bother modifying it.

rockie

Quoted from Hyce

[…]

Logjam’s in beta and intermodal was psuedo-rc… logjam isn’t supposed to look good.

Also intermodal looks like shit anyways- something that I need to work on should I ever bother modifying it.

to me it looks better and could be played instead of logjam in the league

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from rockie

[…]

NOPE :D

rockie

Quoted from ondkaja

[…]

NOPE :D

cyka kaja!

Hyce

Quoted from rockie

[…]

Lol well you might be the only one that thinks it plays better for 6’s.

It’s like a more open and shitty granary with worse sightlines. Lol. Logjam has it’s quirks but I’ve been ironing them out bit by bit.

rockie

Quoted from Hyce

[…]

Lol well you might be the only one that thinks it plays better for 6’s.

It’s like a more open and shitty granary with worse sightlines. Lol. Logjam has it’s quirks but I’ve been ironing them out bit by bit.

that is only because i think it looks better for now at least

Hyce

So, I don’t remember if I got good feedback from the cups or what- should HL players still be interested in this map I will pick it up and work on it again. If all it needs is detail and polish I could finish it pretty quickly. If it needs some reworks then let me know.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4