Forum

ctf_turbine_pro_rc4 (updated)

Created 27th April 2014 @ 19:53

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

lazyluk

Played a pickup of this version last night was pretty fun and the majority of the players which played it also enjoyed it. Really pretty happy to have something fresh to play again but sad to see metalworks leave :(

Collaide

Turbine seems better than I first though. Pyro & engineer can be (argueably) viable on defense :D

SorroW

iveR
VDOH

Quoted from Collaide

Turbine seems better than I first though. Pyro & engineer can be (argueably) viable on defense :D

but its a fast map, and these classes are less useful when you push out

omnibombulator

(ETF2L Donator)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5OX8mBBjeQ

Fix it fix it fix it

Leftism

W.tf
KC&LtL

Why would you camp spawn on the longer side of that corridor anyway?

Besides, it’s a good anti spawn-camp feature. :x

Selek

Dr. med.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Selektionsfaktor/screenshot/487822565292007042

It could pose a problem the other way around though.

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

it’s like this in turbine aswell, I don’t think anyone ever considered it an issue

Selek

Dr. med.

Fair enough, we will see.

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

It definitely is an issue, but it’s a pain in the ass to fix apparently or so says stark.

SorroW

iveR
VDOH

its such a minor detail imo, how many times do u even get into a position, to aim and shoot rockets so precisely into that small hole (or spawn camp the enemy team for that matter)…

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

Quoted from Sideshow

It definitely is an issue, but it’s a pain in the ass to fix apparently or so says stark.

just put a vis_blockbullets there and you’re done

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

I fixed it but it was a pain in the ass to run the map again for what I felt was a minor problem.
Also I fixed the clipping errors you mentioned k3.

quik

vs
Fe |

Quoted from Starkie

I fixed it but it was a pain in the ass to run the map again for what I felt was a minor problem.
Also I fixed the clipping errors you mentioned k3.

Nooo it was a feature, imagine killing med through that tiny gap when he was running back to spawn

BraveHeart

GOALstar

Quoted from quik

[…]
Nooo it was a feature, imagine killing med through that tiny gap when he was running back to spawn

+1

Kaneco

Quoted from quik

[…]

I also think it added a bit of flair to the map, it’s not really a bug.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »