LG

Quoted from alba

Put trains everywhere on every map

train spawncamping

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Turbine (Pro) for sure.

Koala

gpit can’t be counted as underrated if so many people like it, I’ve no fucking idea why anyone would though unless u’re hl sniper

Last edited by Koala,

SorroW

iveR
VDOH

Quoted from Koala

gpit can’t be counted as underrated if so many people like it, I’ve no fucking idea why anyone would though unless u’re hl sniper

big team play map, big punishing for mistakes… i like that

Koala

maybe. I’m just getting bored of it really really fast. I prefer to run around n shoot thingies

4hp

One day I opened the etf2l forums and saw a thread about the new map koth_harvest_pro, which was pretty much the same as _final apart from the spawn area, which got considerably extended and reworked to make it less campable, and was getting proposed for play in season 7.

Then I woke up.

IPZIE

SUAVE

Quoted from Admirable

Turbine (Pro) for sure.

quik

vs
Fe |

Quoted from Admirable

Turbine (Pro) for sure.

+

Last edited by quik,

WOODY[

Op4

badlands

MIGHTY BURGER ツ

Foundry is truly underrated. I’ve never felt that the fights were particularly slower on it than on a map like Gully for instance.

5gorge is somewhat underrated. Teleporters are critical to your success (no seriously, build them or get rolled if you lose the mid). Also, without a lot of flanking options, fights come down to very simple and straightforward contests of strength. This makes it feel a bit bland, but opens for other metas (especially banners). Soldiers are the true alpha predators on this map (snipers and scout come a close second).

roban

:-)

Imo ashville is one of the best koth maps for HL, doesnt feel as small as viaduct. Follower and croissant were pretty neat 5cp’s for HL too.

doks

Warmfront hands down. Just fix the sniper sight line to cliff and done. Would play that over any koth map any day any time

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 Next »