XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXdXDXD

Popcorp

Stock: Fastlane and Frontier

Custom: Arctic and Obscure

LaMqTa

fenneks

freight and fastline…and lets say cp_well

Setlet

cp_well, the only map I have 100% winrate in officials.

Gravelpit imo is the most underrated map though.

Sapphira

gpit

For me it was always Bazillion. I know why people don’t like it, but I thought Arnold tried to implement some really new features and unorthodox pushes, holds and map layouts.

I wouldn’t like to play it competitively, but it was always one of more original maps for me. At least the guy had the guts to make it.

aura

tc_hydro

ekkelund

sirkkels

metalworks

kronis

NASA
hi im dog

Quoted from ekkelund

metalworks

And Granary.

winterz

(è_é)

Arctic

Herr_P

IKEA

Quoted from Reservoir Dog

For me it was always Bazillion. I know why people don’t like it, but I thought Arnold tried to implement some really new features and unorthodox pushes, holds and map layouts.

I wouldn’t like to play it competitively, but it was always one of more original maps for me. At least the guy had the guts to make it.

Airdropping a heavy onto last will always be my favorite tf2 push.

Clark

SDCK!

I always thought freight hadn’t been given much chance. Trains are one of the most fun parts about this game, and it felt very sad when the last competitive map containing them was removed from rotation. Many will say – pushing the last point was aids, but none of the mapmakers really tried to redo it, did they?

Also, cp_well.

Last edited by Clark,

DraQu

quay

tobs

LIDL

Well and Freight.

rviens

Quoted from Clark

I always thought freight hadn’t been given much chance. Trains are one of the most fun parts about this game, and it felt very sad when the last competitive map containing them was removed from rotation. Many will say – pushing the last point was aids, but none of the mapmakers really tried to redo it, did they?

Also, cp_well.

Not given the chance? Oh. So those seasons (what, 2-3 or even more) weren’t enough?

Anyway, cp_obscure is the only map that I truly miss from the map pool.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 7 Next »