sirkkels

thousand times better than logjam

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Fun map. Replace aidsjam with this.

Limp.

EPA

Not sure if its intended or actually too problematic, but so far in few games experience this spot has been pretty dumb and “gay”.
Sentry cant shoot over it, execpt lvl3 rockets though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2E2AfdwjgmI&feature=youtu.be

Vitilumi

tbd

More complicated but more fun than most maps. Replacing Logjam would be fantastic.

doks

remove via and have all 5cps… AWWW YISSSS

Netsky

found 2-3 “visibility bugs” (items disappearing), if you are interested in those let me know or add me.

nice idea to let medic jump onto almost ever roof on mid – made my day :)

Other than that the map is rather good however:
*would it be possible to have some more floor on cp2 towards the stairs? I felt like to room to fight was rather small, just a little bit so you don’t drop when you feel like backing up a few centimeters (except if it’s that what you want, then ignore it)

*unclear if a sniper can shoot from café (the tunnel with tables & chairs in it) to cp2 through the wooden gap. if you want some visibility maybe add a bit of fence instead?

Last edited by Netsky,

Quoted from doks

remove via and have all 5cps… AWWW YISSSS

Via best map :(

dob

\V/ Gold
CGAY&BB

Really enjoyed playing this map in the sunshine cup, would love to see it instead of granary in the map rotation.

uubers

gg
gandhi is

Really enjoyed playing this map in the sunshine cup, would love to see it instead of process in the map rotation.

Bob Bami

Quoted from dob

Really enjoyed playing this map in the sunshine cup, would love to see it instead of granary in the map rotation.

Kilgors

plēve

Really enjoyed playing this map in the sunshine cup, would love to see it instead of viaduct in the map rotation.

Sepu

(Kovein)
0fo

I like it. Looking forward to playing it more.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 13 Next »