Created 7th September 2013 @ 03:02

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 13 Next »

Bob Bami

replace granary or via with this

sorsa

mooz

Quoted from Bob Bami

replace granary or via with this

Why would they replace 2 perfectly fine maps?

Bob Bami

variation and I don’t like granary 8)

Collaide

At least make a cup ADMINS!”!!

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Gonna test out rc3 tonight in some pugs. Will be streamed as well if anyone’s interested, just check the sidebar around 22/23CET.

I’m optimistic! But since you have said that this could be the final version, we’d almost be directly assessing whether or not we think it’s good enough to go into the map pool…unless you’re still open to feedback.

rockie

Quoted from Sideshow

Gonna test out rc3 tonight in some pugs. Will be streamed as well if anyone’s interested, just check the sidebar around 22/23CET.

I’m optimistic! But since you have said that this could be the final version, we’d almost be directly assessing whether or not we think it’s good enough to go into the map pool…unless you’re still open to feedback.

When will we try lowtide and glassworks?

phi

TINT

Cross posting.

To reiterate: there will be an RC4 coming out in a week or so, once everyone’s found clipping errors/graphical glitches/that sort of stuff. They’re probably all over the place, especially the new last, so don’t be too mad when they do happen. They’ll be fixed.

Adding onto that, I’m open to any and all feedback. Considering how many times I’ve remade every point on this map, I’m always open to the idea of remaking it some more to make it even better.

Also don’t be afraid to add me on steam to present anything you think should be fixed or moved around! The map is definitely not done yet. Keep the feedback coming, I want it as polished as it can be.

Last edited by phi,

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

First off, I am really liking this map after an initial play-through. It flows quite well even if the mid feels a bit weird compared to others. How well optimised for fps is it? We had a lot of problems with fps tonight.

phi

TINT

FPS is definitely a big concern with the current RC3. I fucked up something when compiling the map, I’m really sorry! Sometime in the next two weeks or so I’ll get out a properly optimized RC4 that also fixes all the clipping/graphical bugs as well. Should go smoothly.

konr

Quoted from Bob Bami

variation and I don’t like granary 8)

Replace Logjam

Raptor

BTWFC
S-O

Quoted from konr

Replace Logjam

i thought you love logjam

Last edited by Raptor,

I’m not sure If this has been mentioned, but my team found a bug on the second point, atleast on Blu’s side http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198066309474/screenshot/45367805190087511 It can be seen on the screenshot. You just get stuck on the corner when you run towards it. Not a major bug but still :D The map version was rc3 btw!

Last edited by Markus,

Bloodis

(Legend)
(๑╹ω╹๑ )

Phi has released rc4 btw

http://teamfortress.tv/thread/11931/cp-sunshine-5cp/?page=13#371
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/84556731/sunshine/cp_sunshine_rc4.bsp.bz2

Some update to the news post about this maybe?

cube

sorry cannot rate map, aint HEARIN SHIT HERE on LAST BEEEPBEPBEEEP BEEEEEEEEEP

Meeto

The right hand side of the wall, just outside spawn, in front of the point can be shot through as a heavy. Really annoying because the only part of the heavy that can be shot is the head.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 13 Next »